[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Season 1 was GOAT >Season 2 sucks ass Is it downhill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1333475033_the-wire.jpg (56 KB, 400x479) Image search: [Google]
1333475033_the-wire.jpg
56 KB, 400x479
>Season 1 was GOAT
>Season 2 sucks ass

Is it downhill from here /tv/?
>>
>>63677836

4=2>1>3>5
>>
>>63677836
>Season 2 sucks ass
That's the pleb opinion, 2 was the best
>>
Only season that was close to sucking was 5 because it started with a bunch of nerds talking about writing papers and being pretentious cunts on their smoke breaks.
>>
Everyone thinks season 2 sucks on their first viewing.

Then they go back to after watching the rest and realise how stupid they were.
>>
>>63677836
season 2 was for the white boi soprano fans see post >>63677880
>>
>>63677836
2>1>3>4>5
>>
>>63677940
I liked season 2 a lot when I watched the show for the first time recently. Going from the pits to the docks was a bit jarring at first but I got used to quickly
>>
>>63677836
no
>>
it's a cycle

i hated season 2 the first time i watched it
then i when i rewatched it i thought it was fine and wasn't as bad as i remembered
now i hate it again because i can't fucking stand ziggy and don't care about dock workers
>>
I agree season 1 is great.
season 2 felt like a spin off but the othr anons are right, the first time it sucks but when you go back it's pretty good.

stick with it, season 3 gets back to its roots
>>
the ultimate purpose of season 2 was to establish how the drugs were coming in, and they filled in time with some ridiculous plot involving a bunch of dead prostitutes.

every character they introduced in season 2 other than the greek were completely irrelevant after the season ended. nick shows up in like one episode for 5 seconds at some point and that's it.
>>
>>63677836
The Sopranos>4>2>1>3>5
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (32 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
32 KB, 576x432
>>63679605

Johnny Fifty also appears in s5 as a homeless guy
>>
4>3>1>2>5
>>
>>63680219
this desu
>>
>>63680219
You're right but people will get angry at you. Let's stay on topic.
>>
>>63679605
Beadie appeared after the second season.
>>
I disliked season 2 for like the first two episodes and then it clicked
>>
I think I'd enjoy Season 2 if they toned down Ziggy.I get what they were trying to go for with his character but he was just fucking unlikable to the point where he ruined most of the scenes he was in.
>>
3=4>1>>2>>>5

But theyre all pretty great. Even 5, with its retarded serial killer plot and the annoying self-insert newspaper characters, had its good qualities.
>>
File: thelowerclasses.jpg (25 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
thelowerclasses.jpg
25 KB, 600x455
>>63677836
No..most people think 3 and 4 are the best.

>tfw I'm so patrician I don't even rank the seasons
>>
>>63677836
>Season 2 sucks ass

I want to get off Mr. Pleb's wild ride
>>
File: gradeA.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
gradeA.gif
2 MB, 320x213
Ziggy is super tiresome, and I disliked this season for the first few episodes. However, stick with it: Marlo and crew start to make their presence felt, Michael starts to develop (one of my favorite characters), and you get to stare at Nick's girlfriend's perfect tits.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.