[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this picture? How much truth does it hold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: king is dead long live the king.jpg (181 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
king is dead long live the king.jpg
181 KB, 1023x575
What does /tv/ think about this picture?
How much truth does it hold?
>>
>>63676507
Look at him go... The more pissed Lucas looks, movie is probably better, its probably best pointer of quality at the moment!
>>
The movie has been confirmed to suck, or are you still hiding from the truth?
>>
>>63676678
Even worse: movie has been confirmed to be uneventful and boring as hell.
>>
which set of leaks ended up being true?
>>
>>63676678
The prequels sucked but in an entertaining way.

I am fine with it sucking. The worst offense is just a boring average movie.
>>
>>63676678
This, its living on its hype at this point. Give it a year or two and the truth will come out
>>
They really are going full bore with the Illuminati New Age bullshit here. I mean, those recent movie posters with the all seeing eye symbolism... remember those? This idea of the force awakening in more people than before, or the average man having powers typically reserved for prophets and super heroes. It's all lining up and before too long we won't have Hollywood movies hinting at a post-white, jew-elite ruled world. There will be straight up documentaries where this is concept is heralded, welcomed, as the final solution, if I may.
>>
>>63676507
I just want to know what Lucas's opinion of the movie is.
>>
>>63677060
I'm sure they'll pay him to say it's quite amazing.
>>
>>63677146
>pay Lucas

lol
>>
>>63677046
Yup.
>>
>>63677283
Your point is?
>>
>>63677146
You realize money is the last thing Lucas gives a shit about in this world, right? He didn't take any of the money when he sold his company, he gave the 4 billion to the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation.
>>
>>63677389
Maybe he wants more money to donate.
>>
>>63677415
You're an idiot.
>>
>>63677668
I see you can't address my point.
>>
>>63677692
No, he did. But again, you're an idiot.
>>
>>63677785
You really think George is going to praise his replacement? Look at what his career has become.
>>
>>63677692
Because you have none. Yeah, Lucas is greedy for more money to donate. What the fuck is that even? That makes no sense whatsoever, are you 16? Lucas is a fucking billionaire, he doesn't care about money and when he retires he'll more than likely donate the rest of his personal fortune to the Gates Foundation or something else.

Lucas only cares about people still liking him and making pet project movies. You really think he had dollar signs in his eyes when making Red Tails and Strange Magic? I can't believe I'm even taking the time to write this, you're beyond reasoning with.
>>
File: 1402133114774.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1402133114774.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
JJ did Star Wars What he did with LOST

>LOL YOU HAVE TO WATCH ALL THREE MOVIE TO ENJOY THE FIRST ONE
>>
>>63677843
>You really think he had dollar signs in his eyes when making Red Tails and Strange Magic?

Like the prequels all of his movies since then are about making marketable products. Red Tails was about exploiting a market he thought there wasn't movies being made for. Look at the interviews he did for the movie.

Money isn't his primary motivation, but being successful as a filmmaker is and money is an aspect of that. I'm not saying he's going to starve any time soon so stop replying as if that's the case.

>you're beyond reasoning with.

Then stop responding.
>>
>>63677936
>exploiting
Pretty sure he just wanted to "do right by black people" and tell the story of the black fighter pilots in WWII. It feeds into his ego, he wants to be remembered as a storyteller and filmmaker.
>>
>>63678011
>Pretty sure he just wanted to "do right by black people" and tell the story of the black fighter pilots in WWII.

Then why is the movie not historically accurate and why did it make it so hammy and over the top? Also, I'm aware he brought in another director, but how much control do you think that guy really had? He was just hired because he was black and George thought black people would be more likely to see it if he was attached.
>>
>>63678077
S T O R Y T E L L E R
>>
>>63676507
Whats the context of the picture
>>
>>63678224
Lucas hating himself for letting his franchise become another money grabbing shit flop.
>>
>>63676507
I'm still mad about the view of hyperspace from outside the ship
>>
>>63678309
Correction: Lucas hating himself for letting his franchise become another money grabbing shit flop without him in charge of it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.