[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.png (216 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.png
216 KB, 446x299
What went wrong?
>>
QUIRKY GIRL DUDE LMAO
>>
Tina Fey bullied a man to death
>>
>>63674344
You only watched it because you have a strange obsession with the lead actress
>>
was it supposed to go right? the premise itself is retarded
>>
Nothing. It wasn't the greatest thing but it was pretty decent. Some brilliant parts.
>>
>>63674344
The faggot best friend
>>
File: kimmy.jpg (28 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
kimmy.jpg
28 KB, 700x350
>>63674344
Nothing, it was consistently funny/comfy.
>>
>>63674344

I don't think anything went wrong, it was funny. Very rough around the edges, there are some side characters and subplots that don't really work (the whole thing about Jane Krakowski's native american background) but it's season 1 of a comedy series. Season 1 is always rough. Look at "It's Always Sunny," "30 Rock," "Parks & Rec," "The Office," etc etc. But I was laughing at every episode. It's definitely promising.
>>
File: 21TITUSS-master675.jpg (76 KB, 675x456) Image search: [Google]
21TITUSS-master675.jpg
76 KB, 675x456
>>63674344
i watched for this guy. he made the show.
when he was onscreen everyone should have talking to him and when he was offscreen everyone should have been asking where he is.
>>
>>63675143
And really, for a season 1 it was very good. Not nearly as bumpy as the ones you mentioned
>>
The show doesn't have an overarching plot, then when it realizes it's too late, they rush the last three episodes to resolve some unfocused issue.
>>
Not enough close ups of her ass in tight pants.
>>
>>63675426

>Baby Slut
>>
Literally reddit
>>
>>63674344
Anti-white propaganda
>>
>>63675585

Your existence is anti-white propaganda.
>>
>>63674344
The only good thing about this show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNbp0u8WjA
>>
>>63675426
PINOT

Show didn't go anywhere. I watched the entire thing though and I usually drop things I hate immediately so I must have liked it well enough.
>>
>>63675964
Kimmy goes from being a brainwashed cultie to living independently in nyc and helping convict the guy who tortured / raped / imprisoned her for years. Try watching things with your 4chan window closed.
>>
The court case wasn't funny and they spent a shitload of time on it in the back-half of the season. Otherwise it was fine.
>>
They replaced jokes with Kimmy endlessly mugging in front of the camera.

It was a decent show and she's cute. Could have just used more jokes.
>>
>>63677638

The court case was ruined by the fact that everyone apart from Kimmy and Hamm were idiots and it just made it drag out for so long.
>>
>>63674344

The lack of nudity.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.