[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1997, what is this? Is it a good movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Digimonthemovie.jpg (73 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Digimonthemovie.jpg
73 KB, 270x400
I was born in 1997, what is this? Is it a good movie?
>>
Your childhood was in the 00s so no you won't like it as much as someone who grew up on digimon.
>>
>>63673539
But Digimon was pretty much 2000-2005 with only a few months in the 90s
>>
File: jomba.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jomba.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
its fant4stic!
>>
It's not a good movie, but it's a hilarious movie to watch drunk with friends, similar to the evangelion dub.

The original japanese is genuinely a good kids show/film, but this frankenstien is MST3000 worthy
>>
The scene where Kabuterimon and Greymon attack the virus Digimon was pretty cool 2bh familia.

Digimon also had way better acting than Pokemon, as well.
>>
Diablomon segment is absolute kinography
>>
>>63673457
First two seasons were great. Watched them in elementary school and then went back and watched them in my freshman year of high school. Still liked it but that could have been my nostalgia goggles. Also watched a bit of season 3 and it wasn't bad but I lost interest.

Anyway the movie is horrible and a mess. I still apologize to my dad for making him take me and my friends to see it when it came out.
>>
>>63673457
Actually a beast film. 1st part is good, 2nd is god tier 3rd is mediocre. 2nd is GOAT because of comedy genius writing and fucking amazing characters. Legit Top Tier Gold.
>>
>>63673457
it's full of 90s kid nostalgia music. idk you might be a little young for it. watch whatever you wan't kid
>>
>>63673635
Say that again
>>
It's actually three specials form japan that were for tv chapped up and stuck together by fox and poorly dubbed.

the first two specials are alright I guess, decently animated.

The second special was actually going to be a full length movie, but was reduced to a tv special in japan which is why it's like what 30~ minutes?

Anyway, the director of the middle story got aggravated, and years later made an anime movie using the plot that he never got to fully flesh out.

Even has the same type of shading/animation style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsLwVoZqEjk

If you liked the middle segment of the digimon movie check it out.
>>
File: HEYHELLO.png (227 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
HEYHELLO.png
227 KB, 500x337
No.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.