[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently this faggot is going to be cast in the next Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Orlando-Bloom-2014-Images.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Orlando-Bloom-2014-Images.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1200
So apparently this faggot is going to be cast in the next Star Wars movie,

Hasn't the world had enough of this talentless shit?
>>
Nope I think he's great, or could be great if he took some more challengeing roles
>>
>>63671488
hes wh ite so its ok
>>
please stop shitting on harry potter
it offends me
>>
if he played the flash's nemesis he'd be Orlando Zoom
>>
>Has been in Lotr
One of the biggest movie trilogies of all time
>Has been in Piratos of the Carribean
Biggest Disney franchise
>Has been in The Hobbit
>Was the lead in Kingdom of Heaven

No universe is complete without Bloom showing up.
When will he be cast in a marvel movie?

Been in
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 368x657
>>63672463
I don't get the message. They tell us Star Wars is a black franchise for black kids. Why cast Orlando now? Black kids don't want his toys. And the franchise is for the blacks. So weird.
>>
>>63671488
>When will he be cast in a marvel movie?

He would be casted as a villain to be killed off in the end because they want cheaper actors to play leads that stay in line.
>>
>>63672665
>>63672665
>They tell us Star Wars is a black franchise for black kids. Why cast Orlando now? Black kids don't want his toys.

Because they have to practically give away those Boyega figures to get them off the shelf.
>>
>>63672329
>>>/bebo/
>>
>>63672918
That was the most foolish part. Black kids don't buy a lot of toys. They like sports, video games, music, and candy. Later on it's just drugs and stuff. White kids love toys and most adults who by toys are white. There are black nerds but not many. Just seems like a disaster merchandise wise. Those Boyega dolls are the only ones I see on the shelves.
>>
>>63672918

>Because they have to practically give away those Boyega figures to get them off the shelf.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.