[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MISS ME YET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image140.jpg (907 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
image140.jpg
907 KB, 1333x2000
MISS ME YET?
>>
I miss his autism
even if the prequels were horrible they were still unintentionally some of the funniest movies ever
>>
Fuck you Lucas

Yes I do
>>
>>63671435
I don't like sand.
>>
memes aside we'll never get anything nearly as great as "it's like poetry, every stanza rhymes with the other" from JJ
>>
>>63670938

I actually do. It was a smart deal to hand it over to disney for 4 billion, but part of me wishes he didn't, kept it for himself and was like, "you know what, no more Star Wars shit for any of you".

He looked miserable last night at the premiere. Bet Disney held some of his money hostage until he participated in the marketing for this new one.
>>
>>63671618
>"you know what, no more Star Wars shit for any of you".

This honestly would've been the best thing for all.

Sure the prequels failed horribly, but I have way more respect for the fact that Lucas actually tried to do different shit, rather than what Disney and JJ are doing.
>>
>>63670938
No, fuck off Lucas
>>
>>63670938
at least there were no strings on him
>>
>>63670938
HAN SOLO DIES
HAN SOLO DIES
>>
This man might die soon from his diabetes, just remember that.
>>
File: master of puppets.jpg (253 KB, 838x1248) Image search: [Google]
master of puppets.jpg
253 KB, 838x1248
>>63672084
>He used to be the puppet master
>Now modern filmmakers are the puppets

Poetry.
>>
HAHAHHA! NO!
>>
>>63670938
I'll take experimental and original prequels over bland original trilogy rehashing any day. Lucas did nothing wrong.
>>
He has been cucked by JJ Abrams so badly, it's hilarious
>>
>>63674778
>4 billion united states dollars
uhhh nah i think you're just a fag who spams cuck
>>
Should have held the rights, said only the prequels are cannon on his deathbed, and willed all the sequel rights to Michael Bay just to troll everyone
>>
Fuck JJ for making people nostalgic for the pieces of shit that were the prequels.
>>
>>63671618
What did he need with 4 billion extra dollars anyway? Nigga owned Star Wars. STAR WARS. Exclusive merchandising rights since 1978. He makes more money taking a dump than any of us will make in a lifetime.

I hope he cures cancer or funds a real life Jurassic park with that money. Do something worth while, sheeeeeit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.