[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>disney forbids TFA reviews before the official release, as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>disney forbids TFA reviews before the official release, as studios normally do when they know their movie is shit
>T-THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT IS BAD!!!! T-THEY JUST DON'T WANT THE MOVIE SPOILED!!!

Don't you feel like an idiot now for doubting /pol/?
>>
the fuck does that have to do with /pol/
>>
Except its going to be really good.
>>
Name one time where the review spoiled the movie.

Disney is full of shit
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER to downvote the movie into oblivion on all major review sites. spread this!
>>
>>63670386
>forbids the professional reviews
>retards in the internet still spoil the every shit of the movie
>>
>>63670417
>manchildren interested in children entertainment

It makes lot of sense.
>>
>>63670386
>>disney forbids TFA reviews
what gives them legal right to do this
>>
This shit would have to be as bad as Episode 1 for people to actually hate it, and I seriously doubt that'll happen, review embargo or not. It's certainly not going to flop financially, that much is guaranteed.
>>
>>63670629
Don't do what we say, don't see an early screening
>>
>>63670671
so everyone seeing it early is signing something?
i could see this for premiere viewers but
even the public who get a day early release
>>
This is MGSV all over again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.