[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry, i want a breakfast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
Sorry, i want a breakfast.
>>
>mccdonalds starts serving all day breakfeast
>its only a couple items that are shitty already
>>
>>63669902

Well then feel free to stop into one of the many fine establishments serving breakfast right now.

We don't serve breakfast at this time.

Or I'm sorry, are you the King of Lickmyballsistan?

Fuck this movie. Only entitled Boomers can appreciate this shit.
>>
>>63669948

Triggered wagecuck detected. I'll have a side of fries with those tears bby ;^)
>>
>>63669902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x1iRyDumiE
>>
>>63669902
Americans think this character is a hero and a role model to aspire to.
>>
>>63669941
>mcgriddles aren't included

Ronald McDonald should be gunned down in the street like a dog
>>
>>63669948
Jesus what. Did the movie really upset you that much? Do you work at a McDonald's yourself or something?
>>
>>63669941
They don't sell the good things all day because they have to clean the equipment to prevent cross contamination of pork with their other products.
>>
>>63672165
How does pork contaminate?
>>
There is a light and it never goes out
>>
cannot for the life of me remember this films name
>>
>>63672507
its a movie at best
>>
>>63672364
I'm a muslim. I dont want your pleb meat in my food.
>>
>>63672364
Because jews and muslims can't eat pork so McDonalds can't use the equipment from breakfast to cook the rest of the food without cleaning it.
>>
>what are rules for?!
continuity error
>>
Falling Down.

Fucking fantastic.
>>
>>63672062
fake and gay
>>
>>63672609
>I'm a muslim.

Don't you have some French babies to decapitate, Muhammad?
>>
>>63672631
>>63672609
lmao those religious folks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.