[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Lucas felt when he heard this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 750x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 750x290
How do you think Lucas felt when he heard this?
>>
Fine because the movie is garbage.
>>
File: file.png (46 KB, 643x250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46 KB, 643x250
>>63669812
maybe if you're a reddit cuck
>>
>>63669865
Umm the story sound preetu bad ill probably still go see it though SPOILS GUY GICES AWAY WHOLE PLOT. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-new-rumor-intellectual-thread-of-seriousness-for-sophisticated-discourse.50024907/page-2522#post-52962119
>>
jj is shit
>>
Here is the harsh truth that everyone is going to realize weeks from now...Lucas is a visionary. He was necessary. The new star wars will be pure fanservice with noting original. It'll tick all the nostalgia boxes but that's it. Because JJ isn't a visionary. He's a competent Studio director.
>>
>>63669865

>Reddit didn't like it
>therefore I'm forced to like it

Neat
>>
File: 2jsfax6.jpg (244 KB, 1477x2067) Image search: [Google]
2jsfax6.jpg
244 KB, 1477x2067
>>63669812

This is you.
>>
>>63669865
if you got invited to the premiere one of the first people in the world to see the movie you aren't exactly going to start shitting on it are you?

discard the lucky premiere goers and the fanboys and wait until the masses see for an actual consensus
>>
>>63669957
This. It will be forgotten by March

Disney are going to kill the magic with the constant churning shit out in an 'extended universe'
>>
>>63670004

This>>63669865

Is you
>>
>>63669865
disgusting

>a documentary director

probably supersize me desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.