[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Early-Screening of Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 920x920.jpg (82 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
82 KB, 920x613
What kind of special douchebag gets invited to these things?
>>
>>63669365
i wonder what a ticket to such a cinema cost. $500 per ticket? 1k?
>>
White kids with rich papas
>>
>>63669365

he just knows he's better than everyone else
>>
>>63669365

Literal shills who will race to their twitter to post how great it is.
>>
wookiepedia editors
>>
>>63669365
that food dont look good
>>
>>63669365
Do you think they choose and book their seats? Or just run in like fucking savages.
>>
>>63669469
Apparently, no, it's 30 a ticket for the premium plus seating.
https://www.ipictheaters.com/

Here's the Houston Menu which is closest to me.
https://static.ipictheaters.com/rw/imagedb/15272/043930/iPic_In_Theater_Menu.pdf
>Lobster Roll
>Truffle Fries
>Calamari
>no soda fountain, just hand squeezed lemonade and Mexican Coke
It's basically a ritzier Alamo Drafthouse. I was half expecting to see Crab Legs on that menu, then this would have been a great thread.
>>
File: star wars autism.jpg (57 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
star wars autism.jpg
57 KB, 680x960
>>63669365
>>63669490
>>
>>63670516
>>Lobster Roll

Shit, so close to crab legs. Theaters like that seem cozy though, but the food is too expensive for what it is.
>>
>>63671904
Mad respect for that guy, tbqh.
I think that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>63671904

He should have invited me. I am the quietest movie goer ever.

I even suppress my laughter because it's rude to ruin other people's cinema experiences.
>>
>>63669469
I went to one in Dubai. There was a call button for a waitress, and you can order food and alcohol. The ticket was like $25 worth of UAE money.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to go to a movie theater that serves food like that? It'd be like a noisy restaurant with silverware and glasses clanking and fat fucks chomping on food.
>>
>>63672074
this desu
>>
The Schmoes knows fags went to the literal premier last night. They're totally just normal guys, right? lmao
>>
>>63672074
>>63672191

A lot of other countries don't treat the movie going experience the same. Knew an idian kid who said back in Injunland they all order food, speak out loud, tell jokes, basically treat the theater like a giant living room with other injuns.

I wouldn't mind if there was a chain of theaters for normies, shitskins, people with children, so that way they can go slime it up in someone else's 15$ living room.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.