[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's /tv/ think of this and other monty python films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 91wtzn69sGL._SL1500_.jpg (327 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
91wtzn69sGL._SL1500_.jpg
327 KB, 1057x1500
what's /tv/ think of this and other monty python films?
>>
I laughed my ass off when I first watched it when I was around 12. Nowadays it mostly makes me think of pasty autists trying to communicate to each other in movie quotes.
>>
Faggots overquoting Monty Python shit stopped many years ago and thank god for that.
>>
They're fine absurdists films but the fan base makes them unbearable.
>>
>>63667782
>>63667747
While we had to put up with you faggots quoting Red Dwarf and The Fast Show.
>>
>>63667708
life of brian is good.
rest are poor attempts at recreating the show.
>>
Watchable if you don't know the fanbase.
Autists spamming quotes of the movies thinking it's the pinnacle of comedy make you want to strangle them.
>>
File: 1449801749972.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1449801749972.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Now for something completely different is good if you've never watched the tv series/can't be fucked
Holy Grail was good, loses its charm on the second play through
Life of Brian was good, did well for its themes
Meaning of Life was hit and miss, came off as mediocre but had its moments
Fish called wanda was absolute garbage, no idea why people consider it a python film
>>
>>63667708
reddit
>>
Meme material before memes were a thing.
>>
>>63667708
Pretty based tbqh family man
>>
>>63667920
>>63667926
now these were the responses I was expecting
>>
It would be just wonderful if Monty Python knew how to be funny.
>>
>>63667708
it's just british faggy pleb shit, not even funny
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.