[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic beasts trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: fantasto.jpg (287 KB, 1024x1517) Image search: [Google]
fantasto.jpg
287 KB, 1024x1517
JK rowling's harry potter spin off released the first teaser. Does anyone care?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1devH5JP4
>>
Why even cast redmayne if hes not playing a qt trap?
>>
>>63667638
Going to be some cvck bullshit.
>>
>Based Star Wars bringing out the movie trailers like tourists bring beggars
Some of them are gonna get shut out
>>
>>63667672
Why do you bring it up in every thread? Sounds like you want it.
>>
>>63667732
tinfoil some more retard
>>
File: 10 out of 10 Great Job YIFY.png (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 Great Job YIFY.png
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>63667638
i liked the first potter movies even if i watched them as an adult years after their release.
i didnt like at all how it all turned out, the organization of the wizard world, with ministries and shit, offices and stuff, sounds like a big fuckin corporation. why do that? why turn something magical into a business-like world?

she fucked up, turned a fairytale into some spy-like crap.
>>
looks terrible tbqh family
looks like cinema will be plagued by genre fiction trash for years to come
>>
>>63668012
>i didnt like at all how it all turned out, the organization of the wizard world, with ministries and shit, offices and stuff, sounds like a big fuckin corporation. why do that? why turn something magical into a business-like world?

"Ministry of Magic? Never heard of it. What is this 'satirical undertone' thing you speak of?"
>>
>>63667638
Have i missed something here, i thought collin farrel was going to play the lead ?
>>
>>63667638
was that mcgonagall at 1:20?
>>
>>63668044
wat?
>>
>>63668113

It was always Eddie.
>>
Why is that Eddie redmayn shit in every fucking film? From playing love sick French revolutionaries to retarded scientists to iconic transwomen. Why are people pushing him like he's the next Daniel day Lewis? He's not that good his face is cringe and I hope he kills himself.
>>
>>63668330

What are your thought on Bradley Cooper?
>>
>>63668330
hes got the face of a pervert, just like adam driver.
>>
>strong black woman with white hair

dropped
>>
>>63667638
The Harry Potter universe has so much potential and they go for boring, schematic shit like this. Fuck them.
>>
>>63668012
Same here senpai. Loved the books as a kid and was obsessed with them, then OotP came out and the entire book was an author filibuster against government and bureaucracy and it just sucked dick and ruined the series for me tbqh.
>>
>yfw Harrry Potter will soon be its own "cinematic universe"
>>
File: hnngg.gif (1 MB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
hnngg.gif
1 MB, 500x273
>>63668330
>yfw eddie only got famous after he got married
>yfw eddie has hundreds of primetime 10/10 poon available that he can't touch
>>
>>63668525
I hope so, at least if the writers ditch the childish crap and show us the real dark elements which were never really utilized much in canon.
>>
>>63667638
WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING TRAILER START WITH A FUCKING THUD SOUND
>>
>>63668012
>the organization of the wizarding world sounds like a big corporation
What are you talking about? It's literally called the Ministry of Magic. It's a government agency. The Minister of Magic literally reports to the Prime Minister.
>>
That trailer sucked
>>
>>63668956
To let audiences seeing it in a cinema know it's starting. At least they went back to thuds instead of BWAAAAAAA.
>>
>>63669002
thats what i dont like, how she envisioned the interaction between magical world and the real world
>>
>>63668572
>Eddie
>Poon
Are you his publicist, because no-one's buying that so you can tell him to drop the act
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.