[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soo, the planet the crew went to...was that meant to be like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Prometheusposterfixed[1].jpg (113 KB, 350x519) Image search: [Google]
Prometheusposterfixed[1].jpg
113 KB, 350x519
Soo, the planet the crew went to...was that meant to be like one giant lab that the engineers used to test out creation of different life forms or something? Someone explain this to me. I've never watched any of the Alien movies except AvP.
>>
nah man
>>
>>63667432
pls senpai
>>
>>63667378
>I've never watched any of the Alien movies except AvP.
Is your TV broken or are you just a retard?
>>
A way station from which our sector of space was seeded. Its all spelled put in the holomaps scene if you pay attention.
>>
the movie has a really poor script, so it's ok if it leads to all kind crazy interpretations
>>
>>63667478
the movie was a shit, get over it plebbitor.
>>
>>63667531
Never said it wasnt shit, said it was explained if you paid attention tardo.
>>
>>63667471
nah, just never got in to it when it was on tv, or never bothered to make time for it.
>>63667478
but why was the black goo that makes the aliens there too then?
>>
>>63667584
>but why was the black goo that makes the aliens there too then?
Because the people who wrote Prometheus were not very good at writing.
>>
>>63667609
oh, wasnt it the guy who wrote lost? didnt he do "the leftovers" too? I heard that was good though?
>>
>>63667378
>I've never watched any of the Alien movies except AvP.

And you expect yourself to be taken seriously?
>>
>>63667378
>the Alien movies
>avp
Pick one.
>>
>>63667378
it was a planet with cobras for petting and glass cyclones that don't cut, where giant zombies appeared from nowhere and machines sewed up eviscerated people and left them painless immediately there after

...there were also giant, throat-raping 'octopussies' there
>>
>>63667378
Okay OP, here is the only answer you will ever need.

It was written by Linedlof.
There are no answers. There are only scenes that somewhat lead into each other. You can stop looking.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.