[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Max Landis laying the smack down on TDKR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: maxlandis.jpg (36 KB, 316x317) Image search: [Google]
maxlandis.jpg
36 KB, 316x317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fibMrH-DISY
>>
who cares, shill
>>
Max pls go
>>
zero to a million miles per hour stupid dumb things
>>
>>63667369
>>
>>63667369

I genuinely can't stomach Max Landis talking.

I mean, I don't hate him. I just wish he would not talk.
>>
>he actually WANTS to look like Tumblr incarnate
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 625x468
>>63667369
>>
File: pepe max.png (145 KB, 568x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe max.png
145 KB, 568x500
>Wish the pilot Landis safely.
>>
Not going to click it at all, but TDKR is a fucking awful movie.
>>
I'm not clicking that but the preview looks like he's going through some personal crisis
>>
>>63667499
Are you saying you would really prefer if he would be quiet?
>>
He's looking pretty JUST.
>>
do most fags try to look gay as possible to other fags can recognize eachother?
>>
Serious question. Is he gay? He looks like someone who suck cocks on a daily basis
>>
Literally the worst fucking haircut I've ever seen. Who do people do that to themselves, especially dudes.
>>
File: mydream.jpg (166 KB, 1270x712) Image search: [Google]
mydream.jpg
166 KB, 1270x712
>>63667818
Yersh.
>>
>Max Landis
>TWITTER EXCLUSIVE
>capeshit
why would anyone sane care?
>>
>>63667369
>no baneposting in the comments
You disappoint me
>>
>>63668309
These types of hair cuts are an elaborate attempt to hide thinning and balding hair.
>>
>>63668495
kek
>>
>>63667369
He has yet to write a script for a movie that did better than the tdkr though.
>>
File: 2ec.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>63667369
>I was in my car and I was listening to the Goo Goo Dolls
>>
lol imagine being this mad about a kid movie like Batman
>>
>>63667369
what is the worldview behind this haircut, I can't fathom why someone would do that to themselves
>>
>>63669697
California
>>
Spend more time writing films and less time tweeting Max.
>>
Finally Starshit can fuck off and we can go back to hating nepotism and jews.
>>
>>63669697
homosexuality
>>
>>63667369
A super grounded Batman story with a badly choreographed police vs criminals melee.

Also the first movie had a superbomb that evaporated water. Come on.

He didn't bring up the obvious point that they shouldn't have shown Bruce Wayne and just have Alfred looking up and smiling.
>>
>Thinking a dinky nuke can create a tsunami

This is American education
>>
>>63667369
He literally sounds like an autist, screaming because Robin's name isn't the same as in the comics. That entire argument can be boiled down to "YOU CHANGED IT AND CHANGE IS BAD", within the context of the movie Joseph Gordon Levitt's character being called Robin is a non-issue, the only reason you can complain about it is because of autism. Also, the whole argument about the nuke causing a tidal wave is retarded - there probably would be some damage to the coastal bit of Gotham but it's a million times better than it exploding in the center of the fucking city, it's still an entirely rational choice for batman to fly it out over the sea as far as he can.
>>
>>63667499
>>63667569
I love how much this triggers you. Your skin is so thin I can see through to your bones. Now we know who the real tumblr is here.
>>
>>63669966
A dinky nuke that isn't even exploding under the water, it was still in the air above the ocean when it went off.

It would cause a big-ass wave but yeah, saying it would cause a tsunami is ridiculous - the earthquakes that cause tsunamis displace billions of gallons of water by moving THE WHOLE FUCKING OCEAN FLOOR, they aren't just one shockwave pushing the water around a bit.
>>
He's absolutely right though.
>>
>>63670279
kek, I'm not triggered at all anon, it was just an observation
>>
File: le smug chinese cartoon face.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
le smug chinese cartoon face.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>listening to Goo Goo Dolls
>nu-cu-lar
>>
>>63669697
I never got why the skrillex hairstyle got big either. Its basically JUST
>>
>>63670279

Max is the embodiment of tumblr, m8
>>
why is his hair so gay
>>
Talentless kike general?
>>
>>63667369

So that scene at the end of the last BOTW was filmed in Max's actual house?
>>
I wish he didnt change his hair, Wrestlingisntwrestling Max was an attractive, gritty handsome man.
American Ultra Max makes me uncomfortable.
>>
Landis is pretty based 2bh
>>
MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out American Ultra on Blu-ray! Also be sure to get your tickets for Victor Frankenstein today!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS
>>
>>63673017
> gritty
he sounds like a full blown faggot
>>
>>63673059
cuck
>>
It's funny to watch him sometimes because he gets to passionate and animated and emphatic saying the most obvious basic shit. But most of the time it's incredibly grating, knowing he's rewarded for his astounding lack of insight and professionalism because his father is a famous child decapitator
>>
>>63673059
autism is talking
>>
Maybe if his father had the know-how about aircrafts he does a few lives might have been saved.
>>
>>63670279
>le switcheroo
0/10
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.