[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Humans are born to live. >From the moment you are thrown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: et.jpg (17 KB, 311x589) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
17 KB, 311x589
>Humans are born to live.

>From the moment you are thrown into the universe you breathe, eat, drink, procreate. It is what we do as living organisms, but why would one procreate, let alone find a reason to stay alive, without something to stay alive for.

>Humans don't stay alive for the sake of survival, but rather for the sake of things that bring purpose: religion, art, music, love. In an endless oblivion of darkness and space, humans are the only species primitive to care. You must do what you love.

>The best things in life will always end in conflict. That is why humans are primitive.

>Fuck this planet. It is a piece of shit, seriously. If I cannot return to space, then I will snort coke until I die.

What did he mean by this?
>>
That movie deserves an Oscar.
>>
>mfw he took over the coke game in like a day
>>
>>63663334
>ITT: Sequels better than the originals
>>
Hey b0ss
>>
>>63663334
Hab you seen a alien?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
post frank vids pls, I thought this video was hilarious but his stuff is usually hit or miss for me. frank if you see this don't eva play yourself bb
>>
>>63663334
Frank is too real sometimes low key family.
>>
>videogamedunkey
>filthyfranktv
>h3h3productions

any other youtubers that fit into the of ''i'm 16 and my humor is superior to yours'' starter park?
>>
File: whatistoast.jpg (93 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
whatistoast.jpg
93 KB, 607x1080
>>63664880
depends on what pill you take my friend
>>
>>63664902
theres more to live than taking pills
>>
File: Sheev 2.0.png (196 KB, 239x435) Image search: [Google]
Sheev 2.0.png
196 KB, 239x435
>>63663334
>We can take over the crack game. We can sell the coke on our own
>>
>>63664835
This, shit man, that little speech actually got to me.
>if you are not doing what you love, why even live?
>>
>>63664932
o
>>
>>63663728
lmao

>>63664880
if you think dunkey isn't the odd man out in that list then your perceptive abilities are lacking and you need to pay more attention when you consume media
>>
File: 1450074683570.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1450074683570.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>mfw you can see that chicks tampon string
>>
filthy franks masterpiece.
>>
>>63664957
Yeah. That is SO deep.
>>
>>63664962
Dunkey is awful. I feel embarrassed knowing that people who frequent this board actually enjoy him.
>>
>>63665769
I guarantee you are either female or a faggot.
>>
>>63665804
>>63665804

The dunkster is a wonderful man. He is funny.
>>
>>63665202
And with Frank can't even tell if it was intentional or not
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.