[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ full of Star Wars spoilers /pol/ full of kek threads /b/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: internal screaming.jpg (131 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
internal screaming.jpg
131 KB, 512x512
/tv/ full of Star Wars spoilers
/pol/ full of kek threads
/b/ full of pedos
/r9k/ full of bronies

No where to turn.
>>
File: every chili thread.jpg (164 KB, 1308x397) Image search: [Google]
every chili thread.jpg
164 KB, 1308x397
>>63662801
/ck/ is generally my hideout when the shitposting gets too rough.
If you can ignore the fast food shilling, they're actually pretty nice guys.
>>
ill hang out with you anon

see any good movies lately?
>>
>>63662801
/jp/ or /h/
>>
>>63662801
/sp/ full of arsefags
/a/ full of weirdos

Yeah this sucks
>>
>>63662905
>>63662878
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>63662903
Not really, but about to marathon all star wars films in prep for friday.
IV-V-I-II-III-VI is my order.
>>
>>63662878
/ck/ has the gayest mods on the site, once got banned for calling someone a cock-gobbling faggot
>>
>>63662801
MUH SAFE SPACE
>>
>>63662905
/co/ full of tumblrites
>>
>/b/ is full of pedos

uhhh... where do you think you are?
han dies
>>
>>63662801
/a/ is the best place in this website, once you accept your crushing loneliness.
>>
/mlp/ is actually not that bad if you've ever watched even a few episodes of the show.

It's so different from the rest of 4chan, it's basically the Texas of 4chan since it's such a distinct culture. I like it, though.
>>
>>63663041
VI-V-IV-I-II=III is mine.
everyone hates on jedi for ewoks but i saw it as a man vs machine sorta thing where the empire was the machine and the rebels / ewoks were humans and i thought that was excuse enough for the two scenes where the ewoks are played as silly, otherwise theyre trying to eat people or are killing stormtroopers. also neat seeing them be able to take out the empire. V and IV are close but theres more happening in V. I was an honest try which i can appreciate although it makes no sense. II and III were a waste of memory
>>
So it's just like it has been for the last decade?

4chan hasn't changed, it's you that's changed.
>>
>>63662801
>/tv/ full of Star Wars spoilers

I wish this was true so I didn't need to watch it
>>
>>63662801
reddit
>>
>>63663205
>texas of 4chan
please expand
>>
>>63662801
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media!
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
>>63663186
hows b doing these days?
>>
>>63663344
well, yeah, they kinda do suck man.
>>
File: Justice.jpg (19 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
Justice.jpg
19 KB, 367x500
>>63663344
youre getting this mad at a picture
>>
>>63663389
It's /soc/ 2.0
>>
File: Texas.png (34 KB, 274x193) Image search: [Google]
Texas.png
34 KB, 274x193
>>63663343
Well, you kind of have to have been to Texas to get it, but Texas is a very unique blend of the south, the southwest, and the midwest in the United States, but it's also something totally unique.

In the same way, /mlp/ is sort of a blend of /co/, /tg/, and /d/, but it's also very much its own thing.

It's not as cool as Texas, of course, but few things are.
>>
>>63663541
hm interesting

>>63663540
who on /b/ is worth talking to?
>>
>>63662801
/fa/
>>
>>63662801
/ck/, /k/, and /fa/ are populated enough to be lively, but off the beaten path enough to not be shitposting hubs. Even if you don't know too much about the subject matter, there are usually some fun threads to follow. /lit/ and /sci/ are full of some of the biggest self-righteous faggots on the entire internet... Absolutely avoid at all costs, it's even worse than shitposting, which can at least be fun
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.