[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you suppose is going through chewbacca's mind here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: kiss.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
1 MB, 1280x800
what do you suppose is going through chewbacca's mind here?
>>
I think that whats going through his head is probably "JUST"
>>
>>63660803
probably wondering what's for dinner
>>
>>63660803
>"Wow, these non-Wookie cultures sure as fascinating."
>>
>>63660803
"I wish Lando were here."
>>
Didn't he sing a little?
>>
Fucking normies RWAHAWHRAHWHAW
>>
>>63660803
Han you just gonna let him do that?
>>
>>63661424

Kek.

>fucking degeneracy, i will tell /pol/ this evening
>>
>>63660803
'Fucking humans, not even unsheathing their claws with a mighty roar when someone tries to put the moves on their woman.'
>>
>>63660803
He could probably smell the whole time that they were siblings
>>
File: a migraine fuck have I.jpg (18 KB, 259x185) Image search: [Google]
a migraine fuck have I.jpg
18 KB, 259x185
>>63660803
Did I ever tell you that Yoda and I were friends during the Clone Wars? He was a good friend.
>>
>>63661965

This. And he never told Han to not hurting his feelings.
>>
Is it ever explained in the EU why the humans are exactly the same as the ones from earth?
>>
>>63660803

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDZamwzqUXo
>>
>>63662006
Or maybe he has a huge incest fetish
>>
"White people"
>>
>>63662044
no, but it's heavily hinted a few times Star Wars takes place in the andromeda Galaxy. Which is the closest and a relatively small galaxy to our own
>>
>>63662127
> Lucas will never go into deep lore mode to imply that humans came from the star wars galaxy
JUST
>>
>>63662127
But they say that it is a galaxy far, far away.
>>
>humans are so weird
>this planet is cold
>i wish i was at the zezznykkzzzxxxx
>tfw no wookiefu
>why isnt there a bar on this base
>when do i get to light some niggas up
>i need to get a new crossbow
>heard there was a new one on sale at xezxky's shop
>is my hair ok
>it smells weird in here
>han probably farted again
>fucking humans
>>
>>63662195
ET is stated to be 3 million light years from home on earth. ET's species is canon in Star Wars and even a member of the galactic senate. The Star Wars Galaxy has little to no contact with extra galactic species and likely non on senate. ET also recognized Yodas species from the kid in the costume. The andromeda Galaxy is 2.5 million light years away and is approaching our Galaxy in a collision course. Therefor in the past (a long time ago) it was further away. Also there's a few other hints and stuff that further prove it,
>>
>>63660803
>what do you suppose is going through chewbacca's mind here?

"How does my cock taste, Luke?"
>>
"heheh, lazer-brain"
>>
>>63662349
whoa nigga
>>
>>63662067

ahh so cute
>>
>>63662067
"Why is my dad making me watch this stupid boring movie? I wish I was watching Frozen right now. Why is he staring at me and filming me watching this garbage anyway? My dad is an autistic manchild, isn't he?"
>>
>>63660803

>Georges really fucked me over with this merchandising percent.
>>
>>63660803

>My knees are killing me
>>
>>63662195
All galaxies are far far away relatively.
>>
>>63660803
"Three years on this snow planet and still no Christmas presents"
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.