[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Really want to see Krampus >Go to the theater for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Krampus1-e1436678377528.jpg (41 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
Krampus1-e1436678377528.jpg
41 KB, 499x299
>Really want to see Krampus
>Go to the theater for the first time in 15 years instead of pirating like usual
>Get to my seat, room mostly empty
>Suddenly couples start flooding the theater
>Literally everyone who walks in has company
>Fucking everyone
>They all start to make out and stuff instead of watching the movie
>Feels so fucking inadequate to be alone
>When they look at me they giggle
>Can't take it anymore, leave theater

I'm sorry from making fun of you guys. I finally understand where the no singles policy meme comes from.

So is Krampus good? I'll have to wait for a rip now.
>>
Krampus is good.
>>
>>63658995
Nothing too great, but still worth it.
>>
It's decent but not really worth going to the movies to see, I saw it with a couple friends last week.
>>
>>63658995
You're supposed to go to the early showing when the only people at the movies are senior citizens.
>>
>>63659180
this
>>
>>63659180
so much this go during a weekday too
Place is fucking dead
I work at a movie theater and all I see are the occasional loner and old people
>>
>>63659243
Do you guys fuck with people having sex in the theatre showing a shit movie?
That sounds fun desu senpai
>>
>>63658995
Dude I'm married and have gone to the movies alone. Will probably go to see Star wars alone, because my wife isn't a fan of sci-fi and I love it.
>>
>>63659300
Not him but I used to throw popcorn at teens making out.
>>
Where is the Krampus torrent for fucks sake, I'm scared to go to the theatre when no gf
>>
>just get back from seeing Krampus
>theater cold as fuck
>people talking
>on their phones
>actual hackling/clapping at stupid shit on the screen

America.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.