[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terminator Genysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I just saw this I truly enjoyed it. I consider it up there with Terminator I and II. I like the story a lot. It was something different, even if the trailer made the flaw to show the twist that John Carter is the villian It's sad knowing that films critics bashed this movie yet they are bound to praise Starwars TFA when it comes out, despite TFA being a cookie cutter of Ep IV, whereas Genysis had a unique story.
>>
>>63658570
>Genysis had a unique story.

It had the same fucking plot as the first 3 movies.
>>
>>63658570
>I consider it up there with Terminator I and II.
>can't talk about one movie without talking shit about another
>thinks genysis had a good story
What did you like the actors they cast too?

I can't believe a share a board with people like this.
>>
>>63658604
>punished Arnold
>an actual love story between Sarah and Kyle
>John being evil
I don't remember that in the first 3 movies
>>
>>63658570
haha epic op xd
2/10
>>
>>63658654
>nostalgia fags
I can't believe a share a board with people like this.
>>
CGI T-800 a shit
CGI arnie a shit
emilia lardball a shit
new kyle reese is lmao
john connor looks like a child molester
chink t-1000 loooooooooooooooool
>>
can't believe people are falling for this, he even made it obvious when he said john carter.
>>
>>63658718
How old do you think the average /tv/ poster is? I was born in 1991, I have no nostalgia for the Terminator movies. I didn't even see the first one until I was in my 20s. They're both better than Genysis by such a large margin that putting them in the same category makes you seem like a huge retard.
>>
>>63658820

no one is falling for anything, its a hate thread for something known to be shit from the very start. there are people still mad about this.
>>
Average movie really. The GoT fatty ruined it.
>>
Honestly it was fun in a memey way I thought. Kinda like the Star Wars prequels although obviously to a much lesser degree
>>
>>63660600
>>63658654
>>63658853

Just to clarify, I still consider the first two movies to be the best and that Genysis is no where comparable. Sorry about the lack clarification, I'm a degenerate autist. It was a good movie, average, but pretty good. It's better than the T3 or Salvtion.
>>
>>63661159
OK
>>
>People hate on T3 despite it being an excellent movie with a surprising ending
>they like this other absolute trash

??
>>
>>63658570
If you think his name is John "Carter" then you weren't paying attention that much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.