[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else sit in the front rows at theatres? We'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: theater.jpg (231 KB, 395x304) Image search: [Google]
theater.jpg
231 KB, 395x304
Does anyone else sit in the front rows at theatres? We'll say rows 1-7 just as a random pick.

I know most people hate doing that but there has to be others that do it?

Row 5-7 is probably where I am talking about.
>>
>>63657914
desu i dont know why they are even allowed to be that close to the screen, ive only been at the front twice in my life and on both occasions it spoilt the movie.
>>
dead center is where it's at

>>63658037
fo real
>>
I like the fourth row.
>>
any row where i don't have to constantly have my neck craned up or in any direction that isn't basically neutral is good
>>
>>63658037
>>63658172

What if the chairs have a generous recline?
>>
>>63657914
Very back of course
>>
Had to sit in the dar corner of the front row a couple weeks ago when seeing Spotlight.
It was absolutely fucking terrible, I could see the individual pixels on the projection and had to crane my neck to see it right. Completely ruined the movie for me
>>
>>63657914
I sit in the back.

I got a hand job from as stranger in the back once, so I'm hoping it will happen again.
>>
Fuck no.
>>
Back and to the left.
>>
I need to be sitting on a chair next to the wall or I get autism attacks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.