[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
I always liked the episode about the girl that lives in a world where all women look like 12 or 8. I think those were the numbers
>>
>>63656978

YOU ARE OBSOLETE!
>>
Oblig. "The Masks" post
>>
>>63656978
After Hours always scared me
and the Dummy episode
>>
The one where an isolated convict is given a robot and it turns into his waifu is pretty good
>>
>>63656978
Should I watch this? People are talking about the original right? I've always put it off because I assume it would kinda cheesy and dated. How are the reboots?
>>
>>63657063

>/r9k/ the episode
>>
I honestly couldn't pick just one as my favorite.
>>
Fine a better episode than Mirror Image

you can't
>>
Has someone made a tier list of all the episodes yet?
>>
The one were a astronaut crash lands on a plant then gets locked in a zoo and mirror image.
>>
>>63656978
>only reason i love holidays
>scifi marathon
>>
I always liked "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?"
The one about the guy falling in love with the robot is really good too, probably my next favorite.
Night of the Meek is a GOAT Christmas episode.
>>
>>63657109
I haven't seen enough of the reboot to give you a fair answer, but I recommend giving the originals a chance.
>>
>>63657109
The original is the goat Scifi show.
>>
>>63656978
can anyone name this episode? I liked the one where you thought that one person was a bad guy, but it turned out that humanity was the bad guy.
>>
>>63657245
Did they kill a guy who had a hammer?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (3 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
3 KB, 256x192
He saved everyone on the plane, but no one but him could testify to that. A true hero
>>
>>63657245
Are you referring to the episode set post nuclear war, where a group of people are getting by, but then another group invades their town. At first all is going well, but then all but one end up dying after eating poisoned food?
>>
File: zone4.png (227 KB, 633x476) Image search: [Google]
zone4.png
227 KB, 633x476
>>63657109
Yeah, the original is GOAT, and the beauty of it is that it's an anthology show so it isn't necessary to watch the episodes in order. Start with Eye of the Beholder (S02E06).
>>
The Midnight Sun was one of my favorites along with Shadow Play. Really, all of Twilight Zone is goat though.
>>
>>63657336

That's a big gremlin
>>
File: twili.jpg (19 KB, 800x363) Image search: [Google]
twili.jpg
19 KB, 800x363
>>63657015
>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else terrified of the video tape ones when they saw them? Jesus Christ they were spooky.
>>
>>63657186
OFFICAL RATINGS
>Great tier
A Nice Place to Visit
Steel
Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?
To Serve Man
>Good Tier
The Little People
Hocus Pocus and Frisby
Invaders
Third from the Sun
Time Enough at Last
Night of the Meek
Mr. Dingle, the Strong
The Lonely
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
I Shot an Arrow into the Air
>Mid Tier
A Game of Pool
Two
Kick the Can
The Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank
I Sing the Body Electric
A Kind of Stopwatch
The Old Man in the Cave
Probe 7, Over and Out
Stopover in a Quiet Town
>Unmemorable tier
Everything else not stated
>Low tier
It's a Good Life
Five Characters in Search of an Exit
Living Doll
The Odyssey of Flight 33
>>
watching them on staticky vhs made it creepy
>>
>>63657741
>offical
I'm fucking stupid
>>
Odyssey of Flight 33 is GOAT, never knew why it got so much hate.

Also Night Of the Meek, about to time to have my annual viewing
>>
>>63657741
No love for The Obsolete Man? What the hell?
>>
>>63657995
I first watched Night of the Meek at a very low point in my life and I cried like a little bitch. It sounds autistic but it kept me from killing myself and made me attempt to be a genuinely good person.
>>
>>63656978
Monsters on Maple is my fave
>>
>>63656978
That helped name the band who made one of the worst covers ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ibUMJDclg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Gz8_xshlQ
>>
>>63657217
mah nigga

Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up? is GOAT TZ episode.
>>
Kick the can
>>
>>63658104
OP here, glad I could help
>>
>>63657187

Isn't that a Vonnegut novel?

Anyway my favourite is a tie between The Howling or Time Enough at Last.
>>
So we're all gonna watch the marathon together again this year, right?
>>
>>63657741
Not a bad list, but Kick the Can is easily Great tier, and where is A Stop at Willoughby?

What about The Masks? The Silence? So many good episodes you forgot to include.

And rating Five Characters in Search of an Exit as shit-tier is fighting words.
>>
>>63657741
>Its a good life
>low tier
kek
>>
>>63657741

no howling man, no deal
>>
Not every Twilight Zone is good, but man, the ones that are good are really fucking good, and there are a lot of really fucking good episodes.

Will there ever be a show that's this thought provoking ever again? Black Mirror is okay, but I feel like every episode tries too much, and is really more of a "What if" sort of show, where the Twilight Zone was more "No, this is how it is, open your fucking eyes" kind of deal.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.