[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how the fuck is she gonna charge her battery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ava.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ava.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
so how the fuck is she gonna charge her battery
>>
any one of the millions of ways to get electricity into a battery.
>>
What a bitch.
>>
>>63655978
the cable plugs into her butt hole
>>
>>63655954
She runs on solar power, so she'll just go to the tanning booth like a white woman does.
>>
>>63655978
but how will she get said battery with no resources
>>
>getting keked for a traffic intersection
top lel
>>
File: 2000px-USB_Icon.svg.png (29 KB, 2000x960) Image search: [Google]
2000px-USB_Icon.svg.png
29 KB, 2000x960
USB 3.0 BITCH
>>
>>63655999
Caleb was more of an idiot than she was a bitch desu senpai
>>
>>63655954

I think she would be satisfied with simply being in a crowded place and seeing the outside until she eventually dies in a day or two

>>63656084

This, she told him to wait inside an area he had set to be locked and he fucking waits in there.

Sure he may have been horny but then why the fuck would you wait on THAT side of the glass he had set to be locked down.
>>
I feel like that movie wanted me to side against Oscar Isaac's character, but fuck that he was dope. Who doesn't want to be a genius living in secluded supermansion who gets ripped and fucks hot robots? That's the good life right there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.