[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fashion Club ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fa club.jpg (40 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
fa club.jpg
40 KB, 500x377
Stacy >Sandi >Tiffany >Quinn

Stacy = BEST GIRL
>>
>>63655716

>Quinn that low
>below fucking Tiffany

Stacy is best girl though
>>
Jane >>>>> fashion club
>>
File: Anon-do-these-suit-my-butt.png (252 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Anon-do-these-suit-my-butt.png
252 KB, 720x480
How could you ever not choose the Redhead?
>>
>>63655804
Tiffany has some of the best delivered one liners in the series, tbqh
>>
>>63655716
I literally just called my sister to ask what to rank the members of the fashion club and this is what she said:

Tiffany>Stacy>Sandi>Quinn

"Why would you wear a pink shirt when you have red hair?"
>>
I always felt sorry for Stacey. She's obviously there to not feel lonely and is too overexcited and will go along with whatever Sandy or Quinn will say.
>>
>>63655716
The only /fa/ one is the asian grilll.
>>
>>63656002
some natural redheads/blondes are uglier than hemroids in the hot sun.
>>
File: 1445127097952.jpg (174 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1445127097952.jpg
174 KB, 640x637
>>63655716
I was exploring Mike Judge stuff a few years ago. Daria was supposedly a spin-off of Beavis and Butthead, so I had thrown it in my queue. One day I got some mushrooms, ate them, and saw this as the only cartoon in things that had recently finished, and wanted something colourful, so I threw it on. That set up some psychosis-induced compulsive habit of chain-watching the rest of the series. At one point, another male housemate knocked and after I opened my room door for him, he said "Are you watching Daria?!" in disbelief and implied derision.

That was one point at which I realized how much control I had lost over my life.
>>
>>63656409
>implying there's anything wrong with watching Daria

Most of the audience was probably guys anyways. And the comedy could be a little too mature for teens at the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.