[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit isn't canon, so I don't give a shit. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
This shit isn't canon, so I don't give a shit. And the crossguard lightsaber is fucking retarded.

The Old Republic cutscenes would make for a better trilogy than whatever Jew Jew Schlomo can do.
>>
>>63654114
>isn't canon
Lmao, whatever you say gramps
>>
>>63654114
But...it is canon. Give up already.
>>
>>63654114

>this shit isn't canon

Yes it is. It will remain canon forever you stupid fucking homosexual faggot. Fucking deal with it. Sleep with the fact that nothing will change this and there's nothing you can do. Fuck you.
If you have a problem with it, buy a gun, give it a blowjob and pull the trigger, bitch.
>>
>>63654114
>This shit isn't canon
I bet you're that one faggot who insists the prequels aren't canon.
>>
>>63654114
>The Old Republic cutscenes would make for a better trilogy than whatever Jew Jew Schlomo can do.

i actually agree with this, Knights of the Fallen Empire trailer alone is better than anything from the movies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkgzXpKbVGE
>>
>First Order
>Resistance
>BB8 aka Le Girl Robot Power
>Maz "Le Jawa Without Hood" Kanata
>Snoke
I hate JJ Abrams
>>
File: star wars fans.png (37 KB, 507x565) Image search: [Google]
star wars fans.png
37 KB, 507x565
Is this you, OP?
>>
>>63654114
>Jew Jew Schlomo
>not Jew Jew Abraham
>>
Stop being a baby
>>
>And the crossguard lightsaber is fucking retarded.

It really isn't.
>>
File: The Force penetrates us.jpg (65 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
The Force penetrates us.jpg
65 KB, 500x435
>caring about le canon of a fictional universe made for kids
>>
>>63655686
It really is.

As all the crossgoards do is reduce the weapon's viable range of motion.
>>
>the movie that is a direct sequel to Episode VI isn't canon
>>
>>63654765
>legitimately caring this much about a movie franchise
Jesus christ.
I've never understood how people can get so fucking attached to a work of fiction.
Is it boredom? Some psychological shit?
Do people honestly have nothing else to do but get upset that a made up story got shuffled around a bit?

I don't know. Maby i'm just dead inside.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
>>63654114
>>63655873

>EU fags are STILL this butthurt over based Disney

lmao enjoy your non-canon Luuuke and lightsaber whips you virgins
>>
>>63654114
>he wants Bioshit fan fiction to be canon

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1450024579825.jpg (84 KB, 700x636) Image search: [Google]
1450024579825.jpg
84 KB, 700x636
> canon
>>
>>63654114
hahahaha you're trying so hard, its so pathetic
>>
File: darth-vader-nooooo[1].jpg (63 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader-nooooo[1].jpg
63 KB, 640x349
>>63654114
Episodes 1,2,3,4 are the only ones that are canon. Lucas wrote the scripts and directed them. The rest he left to Kasdan and other directors and just added his name on it because Kasdan is a much better writer and Lucas was more comfortable just accepting or refusing suggestions rather than creating them, so fuck your original trilogy bullshit.
>>
>>63655982
It's just weak-minded people who join some random idiot's outrage, and it cascades from there into a gigantic internet collective of whiny retards
>>
>>63654114
>isn't canon

$4 billion United States dollars of Disney's money and all the merchandise that's going to flood the global markets of everything say yes, it is.
>>
>canon

who gives a fuck what lucasfilm or disney thinks, just enjoy the parts you enjoy
>>
>>63654114
I hate old republic fags so much
>>
>>63656495

their cringe inducing cutscenes are guilty of nearly every single sin that people level against the prequels, but for some reason they get a pass

i truly dont understand it
>>
>>63655686
It not just retarded its unpractical for an actual light-saber.

The idea of Light-Sabers as pointed out by George lucas is it is meant to be a quick weapon than can cut through anything. Its why mainly Forces uses wield Light Sabers because they use the Force to help guide their actions with it.

A cross guarded light-Saber would weight down the Saber, and make the user slow to swing. Its why in history during the 18 century they replaced bastard swards with rapiers. IF Kylo Ren was to duel any Jedi worth his salt with this thing, he would lose in 10 seconds.
>>
>>63654319
This.
>>
>>63655686

its retarded because lightsabers generate some kind of friction in contact and never in any film are they ever shown sliding past each other

and crossguards generally werent made of sharpened blades in real life
>>
>>63656495
>why don't they make a whole movie like this video game cutscene anon? WHY?
>>
>>63656540
But a light saver cross guard is wrought less you idiot. It doesn't slow is attacks down, just limits some options while creating new options (ie stabbing with the hilt)
>>
>>63656671
How about when anakin slid his blade to cut dookus hands?
>>
>>63656540
>It not just retarded its unpractical for an actual light-saber.

That's why it's described as an old-ass design.
>>
>>63654114>>63656540
It has been pointed out many, many times that Kylo's janky-ass lightsaber looks and acts the way it does because Kylo has no fucking clue how to make a better one than that. Because he lacks both the patience and the training. He wasn't a Jedi, he isn't a Sith. He basically had an "Idiot's Guide to Making a Lightsaber" and cobbled that thing together. My money is on him stepping up his lightsaber along with his title later on in the trilogy.

Also, fuck you whiny ass EU faggots. Your books and games were 90% shit. The movies? One great one, two good ones, and three sacks of shit. You're inventing reasons to hate the new one because you're hanging on to nostalgia like an infant. No matter what The Force Awakens ends up being, it literally can't get any worse.
>>
>>63656809

it happens so fast and the lightsabers obscure whats happening to where he is either sliding it along or simply rolling his blade around dookus. the sound kind of indicates sliding

if he is sliding he only manages to slide it like 3 inches
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.