[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
farscape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 814h9yKMZHL._SL1500_.jpg (229 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
814h9yKMZHL._SL1500_.jpg
229 KB, 1062x1500
so was this any good or are my friends wrong
>>
>>63652829
yes, but the graphics are a bit dated.
>>
>>63652856
/thread before someone ruins everything with their wrongness
>>
File: 1323509_original.gif (2 MB, 280x203) Image search: [Google]
1323509_original.gif
2 MB, 280x203
>it's a diana is a whore episode
>>
What the fuck happened to this show in the last season? I got two episodes in before dropping. Shame because the first two seasons were some of the comfiest fun I've ever watched.
>>
>>63653861
Season 2 and 3 were the best. Season 4 wasn't below dropping point, though. I didn't like how scorpius became so frequent.
>>
>>63652829
show was a crazy mess in all the right ways. you either got it and accepted it's madness or you didn't get it and hated it.

simple as that.
>>
It's awesome. But you have to appreciate the particular style of humor it has. If you don't like John Crichton's insanity then you won't like the show. Give it a chance until Scorpius gets inside John's head. If you don't like those scenes then you don't have any taste.
>>
All 4 seasons are good. The movie was "meh".

Also, prime Claudia Black is absolutely sexy.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 443x332
It's a body switch episode
>>
The costuming and puppetry were great. Let them do some really crazy aliens. Made every star trek creature of the week look like a damn joke in comparison.
>>
First season can be a little rough, but later the show is pure gold. As Crichton loses some of his sanity and becomes acclimated to his situation, the show just gets weirder and weirder and that's when things get really good. But the weirdness isn't just "XD RANDOM" bullshit, there's a lot of heart and good humor there too.
>>
File: 1272386116506.jpg (3 KB, 126x122) Image search: [Google]
1272386116506.jpg
3 KB, 126x122
>It's a Crichton gets his fucking eyes pulled out and has drugs inserted into them episode
>>
>>63656869

Other than that horrible horrible episode taking the stone did the nebari plot ever go anywhere or was that just dropped?

>The resistance is infected with space aids and let run loose in the galaxy so the arya...nebari race can conquer the lesser races.
>>
File: yfw crackers dont matter.gif (324 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
yfw crackers dont matter.gif
324 KB, 300x225
>>63654068
Well said.

You do have to be patient if you're watching it from the beginning though, there is a big leap in the quality of the story arc and a couple of great new characters towards the end of season 1.

You can tell the show was still trying to figure out exactly what kind of show it was in the first season. It's a sci-fi action-comedy adventure packed with romance and horror. For the first dozen or so episodes, trying to follow all those different directions can be confusing. But once Farscape gets an antagonist it can sink it's teeth into, it suddenly becomes exciting as fuck. I've always said that judging Farscape before Crichton meets Scorpius is like judging a car before turning on the engine.

One of the few shows that have literally made my jaw drop.
>>
By unanimous decision, this /tv/ thread has concluded: Farscape is great.
>>
File: Sikozu.jpg (351 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
Sikozu.jpg
351 KB, 1200x1707
Who /best girl/ here?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.