[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm skipping star wars in fear of some lunatic shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: yoda.gif (2 MB, 590x250) Image search: [Google]
yoda.gif
2 MB, 590x250
I'm skipping star wars in fear of some lunatic shooting up the theater, anyone else with that fear?

with the ISIS shit happening all over the world, paris a few weeks back, it seems targeting the biggest movie this decade is something that could very well happen. There's no fucking security at these places either, just a bunch of teenagers and old people working there.
>>
Does TV think a shooting in Europe will help supress spoilers?
>>
I have no fear of shootings. I live in a modern advanced liberal town not some conservative hick town full of angry gun nuts.
>>
>>63652218
Yes. Hopefully it will also supress leftshit voters.
>>
I have that fear too, OP. I'm just not willing to take the risk.
>>
>>63652265
san bernadino?
>>
desu I really hope someone shoots up something soon

the drama is just too delicious
>>
>>63652265
most mass shootings are in majority liberal towns
>>
>>63651975
Meh, I'm giving it a few weeks until the craziness/crowds die down. Worrying about attacks is retarded.
>>
>>63651975
/louisiana/ here. I'm more scared of some autistic reject taking 'revenge' on random movie goers, so i'm waiting till next week.
>>
>>63651975

Was getting shot part of your plan?
>>
>being scared of ISIS instead of a white autistic dude from 4chan whose reason to kill is the fact theres a black dude in the movie
>>
>>63652265
You have that ass backward. Liberal inner cities have all the shootings with illegal weapons by criminals up to no good. not the gun nuts on farms. These people are nice law abiding people that work hard and have guns for fun, huntong, and protection.

Maybe they should make the already illegal weapons these inner city liberals obtain illegal.... of shoot, they already are.
>>
>>63652265

RIP anon
>>
File: Give a fuck, I do not.jpg (79 KB, 625x466) Image search: [Google]
Give a fuck, I do not.jpg
79 KB, 625x466
>>63651975
Pussy. If I gave a shit about Star Wars, I'd go see it.

I'm not going to see it in theaters because I'm sure it's going to be crowded as fuck and I really don't want to contribute to it being a high grossing film. I really hope that it ends up being so shitty that even with the fanboys who'll go see it no matter what, it still ends up a flop.
>>
>>63652265
san bernardino says hi you mudslime loving fuccboi
>>
>>63652424
>conservatives
>work hard
kek

I live in farm land. The laziest, poorest, dumbest pieces of shit in America. Half of them live off farm subsidies because they're too drunk and lazy to grow anything.
>>
File: HowHighDoYouEvenHaveToBe.jpg (97 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
HowHighDoYouEvenHaveToBe.jpg
97 KB, 640x360
I LIVE I DIE I LIVE AGAIN
I WILL GO TO STAR WARS AND IF I DIE
IT WILL BE SHINY AND CHROME
WHO SHALL WITNESS ME
>>
File: Farmer-in-Field.jpg (70 KB, 668x462) Image search: [Google]
Farmer-in-Field.jpg
70 KB, 668x462
>>63652532
Yes, they are the backbone of this society. Thank the hard working conservatives for all the food you have on your plate. Who do you think provides that to you? It sure in hell isn't some inner city gangster.
>>
I wish they had a digital release or something. Even if I had to wait 2 weeks to buy it. I really dont want to go opening night with all the bullshit thats been happening. Our government treats civilians like the front lines of an army, they give a shit.
>>
>>63651975
Not scared of shootings, just scared of all the fucking nerds that will be there in full cosplay, neckbeard in bloom and with a horrid smell that will fill up the entire theater.
>>
>>63652532
Let me guess the hard working mcdonalds employee provides you with all the nutrition you eat. These part time wait staff haven't worked a single hard day in their entire life. Which is why they flip burgers for a living.
>>
>>63652665
kekest of kek
You've clearly never lived in the farm states. Farmers are the keks of society. Ignorant retards who spend every free dollar on the cheapest booze and who wake up late, grow shitty crops and barely scrape by. I've only known one good farmer. He was a liberal hippie from Connecticut. Used to be an electrical engineer and decided to get out of the rat race. He understood chemistry and the science of animal husbandry. He made the best of everything in the county. The conservative locals hated him.
>>
>>63652666
trips confirm it: it's much more comfy to watch movies at home.
>>
>>63652665
fucking farmers make me so sick
>>
>>63651975
Honestly it can happen but I see a shooting happening during either the BvS or Suicide Squad premier. Some austist will have a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead.
>>
>>63651975
Just look out for the brown people, OP.
>>
File: Bozzie_Headshot_EIR.png (92 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
Bozzie_Headshot_EIR.png
92 KB, 300x340
I'm skipping it because it looks bad
>Dynamic shaky cam
>Lens flare
>any year
Shiggy diggy
>>
I live five minutes from the shooting in sb
>>
>>63653873
The 3rd shooter got away. Be careful.
>>
Im going to a theatre in a area with a lot of upper class mexicans.
Mexicans wouldnt do this to me.
>>
ill be packing --
>>
>>63653063
Brown people at least have the decency to shoot you in the parking lot after the movie and not during.
>>
>>63652415
Most based comment in this thread
>>
>>63652798
Minimum wage burger flippers are the dregs of society, but that doesn't make farmers any better.
T.b.h. if you aren't making six figures and you're not mentally retarded, it's easy enough to get there that you're most likely just being lazy.
>>
>>63652825
>a select few farmers represent all of them
>>
File: FYOZjkA.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FYOZjkA.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>63654744
>2015
>being 12
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.