[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jackie Brown the patrician QT film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jackie brown.jpg (220 KB, 1025x1500) Image search: [Google]
jackie brown.jpg
220 KB, 1025x1500
Is Jackie Brown the patrician QT film?
>>
When you absolutely, positively have to reveal your taste to every last motherfucker in the room, except no substitutes.
>>
only on /mu/
>>
I want to taste Bridget Fonda's feet
>>
>>63651842
I fucking hate people thinking this is Tarantino's best just because "lol I want to be different and liking his most boring film makes patrician"
>>
>>63652972
And i hate you can cope with the taste of others.
>>
>>63652972
this

also when they say
>its his most original script!
>>
>>63651842
I wish it had been more successful so he wouldn't be so gunshy about adapting other people's work.
>>
File: 1444813102974.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1444813102974.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
>>63652972
It's not boring and I'm not liking it to be different. I love his other movies but I think Jackie Brown is up there with Heat and Kingdom of Heaven Extended Cut

>>63653212
To be fair, his self written stuff is awesome
>>
>>63653101
It is tho.
Unless you think his version of city on fire and shameful rip offs are better
>>
>>63653250
I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's also pretty derivative. Working on someone elses script, or source material.
>>
That's not Death Proof
>>
>>63653345
yeah but its like going to mcdonals and getting a salad
>>
nah kill bill is
>>
>>63653549
That's actually kind of accurate. I give you that one.
>>
>>63651842
i want this meme to end
>>
It's the only real movie he's made. The rest are just him making references to other movies he likes for three hours.
>>
It's his only film
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.