[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all he had to do was sell He could have been living the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: SiliconValley-HBO.jpg (15 KB, 300x311) Image search: [Google]
SiliconValley-HBO.jpg
15 KB, 300x311
>all he had to do was sell

He could have been living the good life getting daily blowjobs from Monica but he had to fuck it all up. He never asked for all this famjam, he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>get shit for being mostly male
>say they'll fix that in season two
>season two is much worse
hmm i wonder why
:^)
>>
>company is worth more than ever
why didnt he sell I DONT UNDERSTAND
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-06-09-02h18m40s539.png (279 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-06-09-02h18m40s539.png
279 KB, 720x404
>>63651332
>implying this scene wasn't GOAT
>>
>selling your baby to stupid corporate botnet
>>
>>63651332
>>63651429

>implying judge didnt do that to show how females ruin everything
>>
>>63651429
Is that the scene where the women just stood there while the male provided the humor trying to make them become friends?
>>
>>63651372
>company is worth more
>he doesnt even have control over it anymore

why didnt he sell?
>>
>>63651128
Monica could get it bruv.
>>
Silly kids, you don't remember or never heard of what happened to Winamp.

Sell your life's work to a company that'll ruin it for a big pile of stock that'll be worthless by the time you can sell it? No thanks.
>>
this is the greatest show ive ever binge watched, makes me wish i hadn't heard of it until like season 5 or so
>>
>>63651907
I know that feel bro. Watched it all in one sitting after season 1 came out, that day was amazing.
>>
>>63651332
I think it's kinda lame how every female character is portrayed as cool and attractive, while the guys are your regular ol' nerds.

It's like you have to be an attractive sassy punk chick to work in tech. I hate that meme.
>>
>>63651878
But they offered them cash not stock
>>
>>63652025
Richard is kind of hot and could be cool if he just relaxed; sure he's no model, but him entering a relationship with Monica is realistic.
>>
>>63652025
>implying you wouldn't let tj miller eat your ass
reddit pls go
>>
>>63652025
Ugly women aren't allowed on tv. Any less attractive than Sara Gilbert and you're not allowed.
>>
>>63652025
>every female
There's three I can remember
The sexy assistant
the dyke nerd
and the autistic boss in s2
who else?
>>
>>63652202
thats all you can remember because those are like the only females on the show
>>
File: Silicon Valley.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
Silicon Valley.webm
3 MB, 896x504
TGF
>>
>>63652193
what about maggie gyllenhaal or sarah jessica parker
>>
>>63652731
>maggie gyllenhaal
When was the last time you saw her?

SJP at least has a body, with a bag on her head she's very fuckable.
>>
>>63652803
Last year in The Honourable Woman. She gave an incredible performance and I had an incredible erection when she was being brutalized.
>>
>>63651128
The Big Bang Theory for pseudo intellectuals
>>
Does anyone have Monica nudes?
>>
>>63653760

Yes. She has pierced nipples.
>>
>>63654177
>>63653760
What???
>>
>>63652513
GOAT comedy
>>
>>63654177
No matter what he sold for, it'd be exponentially less than what he has is worth. Hes got some truly next level shit that could revolutionize literally everything, yet it keeps getting fucked up.
>>
>>63655646
But it's a risk, he could lose it all if he goofs up too hard.
>>
>>63652202
I don't know if the autist boss counts since shes the same character as the dead guy
>>
File: breh2.jpg (6 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
breh2.jpg
6 KB, 280x275
>Its a Gilfoyle saves the company again episode

Bring it my man
>>
>>63652513
I was worried when Pig Fuck died but based Russ is cool as fuck
>>
>>63652096
Even so - Winamp was destroyed by years of AOL mismanagement while Apple cleaned up on iTunes, and Frankel wasn't able to write the software he wanted to write as long as he was under contract.

Hooli looks like a company with AOL levels of incompetence and internal political bullshit.
>>
>>63656245
Even if he fucks up the company, the product is great enough that he could use any potential application of it to start a new company.
>>
>>63658414
That's not how bankruptcy works. Everything gets sold to the highest bidder, the original owner ends up with nothing.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.