[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FARGO Thread! get in here! Official Pre-Show Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: fargo.jpg (48 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
fargo.jpg
48 KB, 620x349
Thoughts on season so far? predictions for the finale? Thoughts on what Season 3 could possibly be about and what Coen movies its gonna take from?
>>
>>63650585
Okay then
>>
>>63650585
>Thoughts on season so far?
Amazing despite the ayylmaos
>predictions for the finale?
everyone but Lou dies
>Thoughts on what Season 3 could possibly be about and what Coen movies its gonna take from?
Have no idea but would like to see The big Lebowski mixed with O Brother Where art thou
I know that wouldn't fit
>>
This season sucked ass.

>kek cop
>muh avenging injun
>strong womyn

I hope they don't return to Captain Landwhale and her beta sidekick again for 3rd season.
>>
>>63650585
>tfw at episode 4

can i make it, bros?
>>
>>63650633
If it diddnt have the ayyliens I wouldn't have liked it so much
>>
>>63650658
Im not gonna post a real response to such weak bait
>>
>>63650690
I'm 100% serious. Those things and the ayy lmaos fucking ruined it for me.
>>
>>63650684
>If it diddnt have the ayyliens I wouldn't have liked it so much
I'm actually indifferent about it, either way it affects nothing to ruin the story
>can i make it, bros?
Take your sweet time mate
also
no
>>
>>63650730
since you refrained from violence I respect you opinion
>>
>>63650658
Fag
>>
>>63650731
was also too
>>63650683
>>
File: aylium.jpg (1 MB, 2003x3000) Image search: [Google]
aylium.jpg
1 MB, 2003x3000
>>63650585
>peggy is holding eds lifeless body
>absolutely distraught, bawling her eyes out
>all of a sudden a flying saucer hovers over the couple
>peggy is so wrought with grief she doesn't even notice or care
>a bright light shines down from the saucer while a figure cloaked in shadow descends
>zoomed in on the figure's feet touching the ground and beginning to walk, it's wearing shoes?
>frame changes to behind the figure walking towards peggy, it looks like it's a human wearing clothes and everything
>the saucer takes off back into space while you watch the figure begin to approach peggy from behind
>peggy's still holding ed and doesn't notice
>oh shit, it pulls out a gun
>gets right up next to peggy and leans its head next to her ear
>frame switches sides so you can see peggy's face and malvo right next to her
>whispers nothing personal kid
>blows her brains out allover ed's body and begins to walk away
>end credits
>>
>fargo finale being keked by jew wars
>>
>>63652082
PLEASE.
>>
>>63652621
No, that is literal garbage hopes
>>
>>63650658
if you are serious you should be ashamed and eat a dog dick burrito.
>>
Peggy will be saved from Hanzee by the aliens. Calling it now. The aliens are studying her. They caused the accident, they show up to cause a distraction for her and Ed to escape. They will show up again to distract Hanzee and allow Ed to kill him. Then Peggy will ascend into the spacecraft and become fully actualized.
>>
Cracking my savignon blanc right now famm
>>
Any streams? Can't watch it on TV this time.
>>
>>63653679
fuck off
>>
>>63650585

stream and chat

bretty good dot com

bretty good dot com

bretty good dot com
>>
File: 1444078946714.jpg (110 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1444078946714.jpg
110 KB, 1136x640
>>63650585
how comfy is everyone right now? Its raining pretty steadily where Im at, I just got out of work, I have my late dinner set up and on the couch in my room right now with the windows open letting in a cool rain air
>>
TWO MINUTES LADS
>>
Streams please?
>>
Y O U B E T C H A
O
U
B
E
T
C
H
A
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.