[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the most powerful Jedi and Sith When was Anakin/Vader the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450113746885.jpg (86 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1450113746885.jpg
86 KB, 720x960
>the most powerful Jedi and Sith

When was Anakin/Vader the most powerful Jedi and Sith? Wasn't Sheev the strongest Sith and Yoda the strongest Jedi?
>>
The way he's described makes him seem like a fanfiction-tier edgy self insert. Fuck that is some bad character writing
>>
>immunity to the light side
What did he mean by this? I thought the light side was a philosophy.
>>
>>63649957
Sheev himself said that Anakin would become stronger then him or Yoda

The lava may have fucked Anakin up, but Kylo's still got his stupid powerful genetics.
>>
>>63649957
So he is definitely luke or leia's son, since this is referring to him being a descendant of Anakin/Vader or the most powerful Jedi/Sith. Of course its going to be Leia kid.
>>
Anakin had the potential to be strongest.

However when he became a cyborg he ends up only able to use like what...? 80% of his power?

>>63650120
Well. Force persuasion, force sense, and force manipulation are all used by Jedi. Maybe he's immune to those?

Though I doubt he's immune to someone stomping a giant rock on him repeatedly. That's the...indirect Force.
>>
Anakin literally brought "balance" to the force by killing hundreds of jedi so that there would be only 2 sith and 2 jedi left (yoda and obi wan)

confirmed strongest force user ever.
>>
>>63649957
>>
Darth Vader/Anakin is his father. There will be a flashback to the scene when he takes off the mask in ROTJ and the camera will pan below the belt, showing the never before seen shot of him plowing Leia on his death bed.
>>
File: SOLID_SNAKE_2.png (243 KB, 403x739) Image search: [Google]
SOLID_SNAKE_2.png
243 KB, 403x739
>>63649957
>supreme leader Snake
>>
>>63649957
So why did Kylo betray the Jedis and cause their destruction? What triggered him?
>>
>>63649957
Can we get the full image?
>>
So why is there a galactic war going about something the 99.999% of the galaxy which isn't force-sensitive would care about?
>>
>>63649957
Anakin had the potential to be the strongest sith/jedi ever.
>>
>>63649957
>Kylo was born with a special power. He was stronger than all his classmates in the Rebel fighting academy. He served in the Rebel military fighting Snoke and in the final battel against Snoke they are fighting and Snoke turned him to the darkness and Kylo turned against Han and killed him. He lost part of his hand in the battle which is why he doesnt not have part of his hand. Pls stop PMing me why thats why. Also crossguard lightsabers arnt stupid fuck you khaoskid663 everyone knows your a fuckin EU canon fagot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.