[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What's the verdict?
>>
>>63649644
ok
>>
>>63649644
bunch of faggot dweebs do stupid shit

literally reddit: the movie
>>
>>63649644
Alright
>>
It's alright, the E.T. desert meme stuff is lame but the interviews with old Altari employees is interesting.
>>
if you're old enough to know what atari games were like you really need to leave 4chan
>>
>>63649764
This, it should've been primarily the history of the company
>>
>>63649778
You first, underageb&
>>
>>63649764
a much better documentary is Once Upon Atari
>>
>>63649778
If you're young enough not to know good job wasting the best years of your life on the internet you dumb shit
>>
I fucking hate those assholes with their opinions... Taht one faggot who starts going on about "ACTUALLY E.T. was a really good game..." Well if it was so good, why did it fucking get buried in the desert you fucking hipster niggercunt`?!?
>>
File: skellington.jpg (267 KB, 1901x1188) Image search: [Google]
skellington.jpg
267 KB, 1901x1188
I seriously believe that the digging up atari shit in the desert thing was a total fabrication.
>>
The dig-site stuff is terrible fluff. The stuff about Warshaw was neat. The best part about the doc is at the end where they talk about how it's not really the worse game of all time and it's actually a trendsetter for open-world games.
>>
>>63649644
I thought it was fascinating.
>>
>>63650041
Holy shit did you even watch the documentary that was literally explained in detail
>>
Stella at 20 is worth a watch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.