[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better than season 1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Fargo2.jpg (110 KB, 786x489) Image search: [Google]
Fargo2.jpg
110 KB, 786x489
>>
>>63648328

if I refuse?
>>
>>63648504
Then you'd be entitled to an opinion just like the rest of us.
>>
>>63648504
Its treason then
>>
>>63648328
Way better.
>>
>>63648328
I don't know man.
aliens? really?

The least plausible thing in s1 was malvo's haircut.
>>
>>63649661
>The least plausible thing in s1 was malvo's haircut.

What about that godawful shootout where malvo kills an entire building of people without a scratch
>>
>>63649661
That was weird, but it didnt affect much in the story overall. Plus, there was foreshadowing for it since the season began.
>>
>>63649661
>raining fish
Yes it happens in reality but probably not too often does it end the life of the firstborn son of a man who believes he's undergoing the tribulations of Pharaoh
>>
>>63648328

Yes, so much better.

>>63649661

Ehh. They haven't really affected the storyline in anyway that would be noticeable if they were written out. Plus, the entire season has been alluding to it and a flying saucer showed up in the first episode anyway. I think it adds to the charm and style of the season.
>>
Which of our infamous streaming sites will stream it?

The one that starts with a ''sup'' or the one that starts with ''filthy'' or the one that starts with ''bretty''
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.