[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, fuck The Walking Dead. Last season for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: twd-glenn-death-1__oPt[1].jpg (79 KB, 580x317) Image search: [Google]
twd-glenn-death-1__oPt[1].jpg
79 KB, 580x317
Seriously, fuck The Walking Dead.
Last season for me.
>>
>>63648251
I agree, if they really think they can do shit like that and keep a majority of their viewers, they're crazy
>>
File: 1449672632084.jpg (80 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
1449672632084.jpg
80 KB, 496x750
>last season

nigger negan is next season.

you will be back and you will watch it for another 2 seasons
>>
File: chocolategentleman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
chocolategentleman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>63648309
>>
>>63648309
>dat pic
Name?
>>
Did he actually die or what? I quit watching at like episode 3 or something this season.
>>
It's like, there's Fargo and True Detective on tv if I want good tv shows, American Horror Story is much more creative, Ash vs Evil Dead delivers interesting horror/comedy mix, and The Walking Dead just takes dicks up every orifice.
Why was I even watching it to begin with?
>>
>>63648294
look not every episode is good. i liked the idea of glen dying but this is no different than people saying they wont watch GOT next season

sure you wont .what else is there to watch when it gets a new season. unless your just not going to pay for cable/satalite your full of shit AND even then you would probably watch a stream online
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 198x175) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 198x175
Even Glenn's actor acknowledges it.
>>
>>63648363

He's alive
>>
>>63648423
I dont like game of thrones
>>
> Glenn won't die after this because he has become a fan-favorite
>>
>>63648423

Well, if he'd actually die it would be perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>63648309
this.

The Glenn did really urks me and ruined a bit of credibility of the show, but with Negan drawing near, I'm gonna hang around until at least the end of the All out War story arc to see how they translate it from the comic. Negan is the series' biggest and baddest villain, moreso than The Governor.
>>
File: michael-bolton.jpg (118 KB, 1280x673) Image search: [Google]
michael-bolton.jpg
118 KB, 1280x673
>>63648456
I figured as much.
>>
>>63648475
no they will have negan bash his gook brains out

this whole thing was set up to make fans believe he is invincible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.