[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you punish your theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: SFQgW.jpg (366 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
SFQgW.jpg
366 KB, 1200x900
How do you get back at the theater if the movie you saw was shit?

I personally grab all the toilet paper rolls and throw them in the toilets I jam them with me feets and flush, caushing a shit tsunami. the theater keks don't see it coming.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9xKY_itMw
>>
I usually hide my leftover crab legs around the theater, the smell will be horrible the next day
>>
>>63645784
yeah and the employes are to blam for your discontent
i found the underage
>>
>>63646000
found the reddit! upvoted xdd!
>>
>>63646014
hello reddit

reddit

XDDDD
>>
>>63645784
hahah im loving this meme!!! reddit gold for you good sir *tips hat respectfully*
>>
piss in the theater showers
>>
>>63645784
empty my colostomy bag all over the seats after the movie
>>
File: 1446939970402.jpg (65 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446939970402.jpg
65 KB, 499x499
>go to only cinema in my state that doesn't enforce the "no singles policy"
>buy ticket, go into theatre, open my ziploc bag full of snow crab meat
>sit down in seat, strap myself in, when suddenly I realize I forgot to bring butter for my sweet, succulent crab meat
>jingle theater service bell, server comes by and sees me sitting in my seat, mouth watering, holding out my hands for my complimentary butter packet
>he seems upset and says that I rang the bell too loud
>offers me a small packet of margarine for $1.99, says they "don't serve butter at this chain anymore"
>got so upset that after the showing I hid leftover crab meat inside the theater vents
>go back two weeks later
>worst smell I've ever encountered
>weeks pass by and eventually the theater closes

And I'm glad it happened, too.
>>
I do a burnout with my rascal scooter and rip up some carpet.
>>
>>63645784

Come back with a dirty diaper and period stained pantyliners. Shove those items in between seats or wherever else I can hide them.
>>
>>63646537

talk about a crabby ending :DDDD
>>
>>63646537
>that doesn't enforce the "no singles policy"
Is this just a meme or?
>>
>>63645784
Fuck, you are one stupid nigger. Consider not reproducing.
>>
I jerk off during the ending credits and make goofy moaning sounds until the person in front of me has to turn around to see what Im doing and Im just looking at him awkwardly while Im doing it.
>>
>>63645784

I shit in the sink in one of their bathrooms. If I think I have the time, I'll pick up a turd with some toiletpaper and smear it over everything.
>>
>>63646603
It's just a meme
>>
If the theater doesn't one of these, I purposely make sure my poop misses the toilet.
>>
>>63646889
>american toilets

fucking hell
>>
>tfw bought tickets to see Force Awakens on thursday
>tfw bought two tickets to fool the no singles policy
>tfw my plan was going great until I remembered my theatre has a mandatory pre-movie shower
>tfw scared of all the old men who spend all day hanging out in the shower room seeing my micropenis
>tfw I have to wait for a fucking chinese cam rip to see the movie

IT JUST ISN'T FAIR
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.