[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krampus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
GOAT
>>
If someone was to search for Krampus pre-RLM review, they'd find /tv/'s response much harsher than it is post-RLM review. I remember a couple of weeks ago, it was all "fucking dumb with the toys coming alive and shit."
>>
>>63645370
Never saw the RLM review, but going into the theater I thought it would only be ironically enjoyable, I was pleased that it was rather good.
>>
>>63645370
Don't watch RLM. I thought it was great
>>
>>63645370
Really? I was defending it the day after its release (got to see it, absolutely loved it).

It does have its flaws, I have some complaints of my own (they should have gone for R purely so I could hear "Merry Christmas, motherfucker"), but it's easily one of the best Christmas movies I've ever seen.

And no, seriously you guys, Krampus himself spooked me the fuck out.
>>
The ending was bretty good
>>
>>63645327

Fucking loved it. Need more Christmas themed horror
>>
>>63645869
I say "defending," but I recall the first thread I found was full of people gushing over it. Only had to defend it when the contrarians showed up a few days later, I think.
>>
It looked campy, and that' what I'm expecting.
>>
>>63645370
You mean that people's opinion of a movie changed after the movie came out and people actually watched it? WHOA SOMEBODY BETTER CALL THOSE FAGGOTS OUT
>>
I fucking loved it. Felt...I dunno, sincere. Like they had fun making this, it wasn't just churned out for a quick buck. Damn funny as well.
>>
>2015
>a horror movie being good
>a horror movie whose ending was good
>david koechner being good
>a christmas movie being good
I'm going to level with you, /tv/, I was ready to enjoy it, but they really blew my expectations out of the park. I'll be buying this and putting it right next to Bad Santa.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.