[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jump to Saturday morning: 94% on RT, 85+ on Metacritic, overwhelming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: star wars poster.jpg (142 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
star wars poster.jpg
142 KB, 648x960
Jump to Saturday morning:
94% on RT, 85+ on Metacritic, overwhelming fan approval and soaring past 1 billion at the box office.
Will /tv/ be in such shock and denial that it'll shut down and have to reboot?
>>
This movie will literally end racism
>>
This movie will literally end wars
>>
No. They'll say it sucks. The movie literally could be the best thing ever made and /tv/ would still hate it.
>>
This movie will literally end moderation on /tv/

seriously the shitposting and spoilers will be flooding the place so badly they will just give up
>>
File: 1445554920983.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1445554920983.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>63644746
and not just /tv/, every board
>>
>>63644738
But it's confirmed to be average by all accounts, and average is the worst thing you could do to Star Wars. Outright failures like the prequels will be remembered, this will just a weird clone of ANH without any charm that could risk not translating to China and India and push the series into truly dying.
>>
>>63644746
>>63644792
I don't get to see it until the 25th, do I have to stop going to 4chan or will it be fine ?
>>
>>63644811
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>63644746
>they will just give up

They did this when the first teaser came out bro
>>
File: nice.jpg (70 KB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
70 KB, 854x481
/tv/ mass suicides start in a few minutes
>>
File: Boyhood_film.jpg (92 KB, 282x398) Image search: [Google]
Boyhood_film.jpg
92 KB, 282x398
99% on RT
90+ on metacritic
overwhelming fan approval

And /tv/ never laugh so hard before.
>>
>>63644746
They already have though
They're just pretending right now with that sticky because disney paid
>>
it will be forgotten in 2 months, /tv/ won't be discussing it until a web-rip comes out and start making good quality memes
>>
>>63644832
This place will be full of spoilers, dude. Keep off unless you want every major storyline spoiled for you.
>>
it'll probably get the top selling record but its not going to be a classic movie
>>
>>63644832
Why do you care about spoilers? And are you not able to skim-read and filter what you don't want in your head? That's what I do, just deftly ignore spoilers and it works fine for me for most movies.
>>
>>63644832
Probably better if you stop coming here permanently.
>>
>>63644495
No, it'd just create more memes.
>>
>>63644648
>sad thing is it takes a movie to do so
kek lets hope
>>
btw i already have 6 friends ready to shitpost and spoil evrything on this site once we see it tomorro
>>
File: ugh end your life fuck.jpg (23 KB, 190x179) Image search: [Google]
ugh end your life fuck.jpg
23 KB, 190x179
>>63646103
>coordinated shitposting on 4chun
>associating with people who use 4chun
>>
>>63644495

Have All Americans just degenerated into being fat & happy morons wallowing in commercial consumption?

When disney says jump, 'Mericans aks "How high Massa Disney?"

When disney says pay, 'Mericans aks "How much Massa Disney?"
>>
At what hour can I expect to get the spoilers?
I want to spam them on normiebook.
>>
The movie is ok.

It's JJ Abrams. It's pretty in that fake kind of way, and it's entertaining. Star Trek reboot basically except better because the music and sound design instantly tugs at your nostalgia. The leaks were pretty much dead. on.

It will make a billion dollars in 7 days.
I till end somewhere around 2.2 billion.
>>
File: Niggers in Disney.jpg (32 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Niggers in Disney.jpg
32 KB, 400x200
>>63646207
>When disney says jump, 'Mericans aks "How high Massa Disney?"
>When disney says pay, 'Mericans aks "How much Massa Disney?"

lol @ niggers rushing in to give their money over to the White man since they cast a nigger.

lol
>>
>>63646207
poetic justice my friend, the colonizers get colonized and they willingly accept it too, you couldn't avert your future if you showed them a crystal ball
>>
>>63646207
>When Disney says pay, 'Niggers aks "How much Massa Disney?"

This is true nigger ownership.
>>
>>63646374
what do you think those birds are laughing at kek, in the end you lose aha, so keep huffing and puffing mate
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 657x988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 657x988
>>63646374
>white
>>
I'm scared that it's gonna be an average New Hope clone.
>>
File: Nigger Servant.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Nigger Servant.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>63646207
>When disney says pay, 'Mericans aks "How much Massa Disney?"

lol @ niggers worshiping Disney now they cast one.
>>
>>63646476

If you think a nigger can tell the difference between a white faggot and a kike, you've never met niggers in real life.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.