[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Star Wars Hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: GayPrideVader.jpg (101 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
GayPrideVader.jpg
101 KB, 640x439
The thread for those that aren't impressed by laser sword fights
>>
File: Please.jpg (31 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
Please.jpg
31 KB, 395x395
The savoir of the franchise coming through.
>>
I'm gonna watch star wars VI for the first time tonight family!
>>
Stupid disney mods making a sticky for no spoilers only for Star Wars
>>
star wars and star trek are both shit franchises
>>
>>63643461
>people spoiling shit to each other on 4chinz from begining of times
>noone gives a fuck
>suddenly mods make a sticky about that one particular movie
they aren't even subtle about it, what the fuck
>>
You just know that most of these "fans" aren't fans. They just spout the same shit memes like "prequels never existed xD"

Real fans wade through it all. You stick with it, shitty or not.
>>
>>63643473
Is she black now wtf?
>>
you guys need to get out of /tv/

Just look at the fucking sticky.
Remember another sticky telling you not to spoil shit?
No?
because nothing is as important as star wars.

/tv/ - Star Wars

If you don't like Star Wars you need to get out.
>>
File: timothy_zahn.jpg (56 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
timothy_zahn.jpg
56 KB, 300x450
I'm indifferent towards the movies but love many of the video games and the books by Timothy Zahn.

>mfw he's not helping write the new films
>>
>>63643543
I don't mind Star Wars. It's just the fanboys are so fucking obnoxious with their 20+ star wars threads a day and constantly defending it, even though the criticism was minor.
>>
>>63643678
HELLO REDDIT
E
L
L
O

R
E
D
D
I
T
>>
File: 1449921983699.jpg (57 KB, 354x374) Image search: [Google]
1449921983699.jpg
57 KB, 354x374
>>63643218
>i'm not impressed by lasers so i will hate it and post mean things on the interweb.

HELLO REDDIT
>>
>>63643716
Just checked reddit movies and there wasn't a sticky telling everyone not to spoil star wars

Looks like hating star wars is reddit and liking star wars is 4chan.
>>
>>63643704
There are literally 24 Star Wars threads right now. If any other fan base were doing this right now they would all be banned, but since Star Wars retards do it literally every day it's somehow ok
>>
>i'm going to be a contrarian and hate a cornerstone of geek culture just because normies like it, oh and the protagonist is a woman and a black guy

stay classy /tv/
>>
>>63643878
>people can't possibly hate these movies that age like shit and were mediocre in the first place

stay reddit friendo
>>
What's most irritating about Star Wars fans is that they actually think it's geek chic or some shit. It's nothing but entry level sci-fi/fantasy for people who are too dumb for real science fiction.
>>
>>63643950
Both reddit and 4chan love star wars.
Looks like neither website is the problem.

fuck off contrarian hipsters.
>>
>>63643991
Calm down dude
>>
>>63643877
Who cares just fucking ignore them, theres like another 50 threads of stuff
>>
>>63643798
Just the wording of this shows me how infantile you people are. All these movies are to you idiots are a big payoff where ____ is ___'s _____ or _____ killed ____.
>>
daily reminder that if you cannot enjoy a film while already knowing the big parts of the plot, the film is either a flick or just shit. or you're a faggot
>>
>>63643933

While that may be one of the worst aspects of the entire franchise, I despise people who think the dialogue is a masterpiece or philosophically insightful.

Dune is so much better on every level
>>
>>63643218
you're trying too hard kid
>>
>>63644188
It's made worse by the fact that Lucas just ripped off Dune mercilessly.

http://www.moongadget.com/origins/dune.html
>>
>>63644188
The worst Star Wars fans are the ones who think it is deeper than "pew pew" laser pistols and laserswords
>>
>>63644293
i love dune but that list is dumb
>>
>>63644313
ok George
>>
Star Wars is low-tier garbage made to sell toys.

The new movie looks like fanfic garbage.
>>
File: 5zUyxPWC_400x400.png (168 KB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
5zUyxPWC_400x400.png
168 KB, 322x322
>>63643218
>>
It's the fans that ruined Star Wars, they're as bad as Bronies.
And all of the extra shit. Nothing should've been made after the original trilogy.

In an ideal world, Star Wars would've gone the way of Back to the Future and/or Jurassic Park.
A comic book continuation and one or two cartoons. Still being loved decades later without being forced into everything and every medium several thousand times.

You can't even fucking watch Star Wars without already knowing most of what happens in it. No one watching Star Wars for the first time will ever be shocked by the Darth Vader twist.
The new movie, for example, looks like it was more concerned with being a Star Wars movie than a good movie. And people are going to see it whether it's shit or not because IT'S FUCKING STAR WARS.

YOU COULD PUT THE STAR WARS LABEL ON AN HIV SYRINGE AND PEOPLE WOULD PAY MONEY TO INJECT INTO THEIR BLOODSTREAM.
>>
>>63643218
Anybody got a camrip? I was going to go see it, but some identity theft and family issues just set me back $8,000 at 19 and theaters aren't looking appealing anymore.
>>
>>63644452

Star Wars ruined "geek culture" the way superheros ruined comic books.
>>
>>63643435

Just saw the Empire Strikes Back in its entirety for the first time today.

What a stinker of a movie. Nothing beyond the battle of Hoth was worth watching.

How did this become popular again?
>>
>>63644530
No
Geek culture was always shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PecpX-c7LzM

>sttrr wrrs
>>
>>63644530
I love comics but I'm so sick of everything being about capeshit. We need more horror and humor comics and less of this "people in spandex save the universe" garbage that's recycled ad nauseum. Give me Archie over that crap any day
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.