[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Knick the best looking TV show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The Knick.jpg (857 KB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
The Knick.jpg
857 KB, 1350x2000
Is The Knick the best looking TV show?
>>
>>63640724
Probably. Say what you will of Mr. Robot, but it had some pretty good shots. E.g. that scene in the ferris wheel.
>>
>>63640724
yes
>>
>>63640724
soderberg likes his hand held cams.

great show
>>
yes.
so many great long takes i love it.
i pray soderbergh never stops.
>>
>>63640724
yes
>>
>>63640724
Yep, its not just because of the look that makes it great. ( and it looks amazing from the sets to the cinematography)

I love the acting and story too. Even though I kinda feel that Dr Gallagher can be too much of a clown cliche racist villain when he's around Edwards.But then I feel sorry for him when hes home with his loony tunes wife. But that looks like its been sorted out with her sister.

Barrow has been very dispicable this season the way he treated his family and skimming off the new knick. It will be interesting when karma finally comes a calling on him when he finds out he cant make a whore into a housewife then there is that debt to the chinaman and the possibility of getting caught ripping the moneymen off blind (It did slightly last ep)
>>
>>63645666
I think the writing is probably the weakest part of the show. It's just okay. Like I haven't cared about the investigation for the whole show, and Cleary is too disconnected from everyone else besides what essentially amounts to a cameo interaction now and then with Thackery or Barrow.
>>
Yes, but I haven't the latest torrented episode.

Currently binging on Gotham.season 2.

Who is this red head & why is he so so...

Gotham is lush with villains, a gluttony of.
>>
The characters are just operating on a whole other level this season.

>Barrows being deliciously hateable with that demented love story with his whore
>Lucy slutting it up to get what she wants
>Gallanger is pretty well developed: will do anything for his friends, but is very narrow minded
>>
Surprised to see that /tv/ can agree on something nowadays
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.