[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Joe has a philosophy professor on and talks about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 145014108916815.png (454 KB, 827x475) Image search: [Google]
145014108916815.png
454 KB, 827x475
>it's a Joe has a philosophy professor on and talks about UFC for 45 minutes episode
>>
>it's a Joe calls black people apes episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLpAgEp4f4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHNlWxrw3Ac
>>
sjws getting btfo right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InnRJIGfLFU
>>
Recommend me some good episodes
>>
>>63640225
never gets old
>>
>>63641448
>tfw when I realize we can make a thread about anything live ever going on and have our own live comment section here on /tv/ for it.
>>
>>63641752
>>>>>63641448
>>
>it's a Joe suddenly derails the conversation to talk about an animal that scares him episode
>>
A true deep thinker. Weed XD
>>
>it's a religion gets brought up and joe goes full retard episode

DUDE MOSES WAS ON DMT WHEN HE SAW THE BURNING BUSH
>>
who /chicken 7/ here
>>
he really makes you think
>>
>>63640225
It's funny because Joe himself always reminded me of an ape.
>>
>>63641448
Anyone watching right now?
>>
>>63642472
here
>>
>>63642270
chicken 1

top of the pecking order, bro
>>
>>63642472
also watching, never actually watched it live, usually just listen on sticher at work
>>
>>63642551
>>63642610
wassup this is our comment board since youtube's is disabled
>>
>>63642663
as if it's possible to comment on youtube with 4000 people spamming random shit
>>
I wonder what cartoons Joe Rogan gets sad at. >>63641448
>>
>>63641448
Man anyone remember that episode south park made stem cell seem like a horrible thing and made richard dawkins eat fetuses. Though trey and matt were legit a bit pissed at dawkins cause they not atheist.
>>
>tfw there's pee in the cinéma deprivation tank
>>
how common are sjws in universities ? i always thought it was exaggerated
>>
>>63642757
trey's agnostic, matt's an atheist

March 25, 2011, Quote:
>"I am an atheist, I live my life like I'm an atheist."
>>
>>63642835
That episode seemed like it came from biased and unobjective perspective, which was unusual for South Park. Seemed like they didn't really like stem cell research.
>>
Do you think Joe has ever admitted he was wrong or ignorant in his entire life?

He seems like the kind of guy that would get absolutely retarded high and say something like, "Brrooooo I bet like every president since Washington has been an alien lmao" and then when you show him the footage the next day he says, "Bro actually what I was saying makes a lot of sense. I'll give that I was really high but when you take a look at the literal definition of the words 'alien' and 'president' and check out this George Washington speech where he... all I'm saying is it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE bro..." and then he just bullshits for three hours until everyone in the room admits it's possible that the presidents are aliens so he shuts up.
>>
>>63642887
it wasn't richard dawkins eating fetuses, it was christopher reeves.

i think they were more annoyed with his excessive pushing for stem cell rather than the field itself
>>
>>63642976
nah, if shown to be incorrect, he admits it
>>
That bit peter just talked about fucking hit the nail on the head
>>
>>63643014
aah yes but richard dawkins was in there fucking the principal and he was made to seem like a tool as well
>>
File: 50743-show-66152[1].jpg (111 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
50743-show-66152[1].jpg
111 KB, 1280x768
>it's a Marc tries to talk to a musician like he's one too episode
>>
>>63643048
that was a different episode, and it was ms. garrison lol

they're admitted agnostics/atheists, they just hate militant neckbeards more than anything.
>>
>>63643086
>it's a Marc tries to talk to a filmmaker as if he knows jack shit about film episode
>>
>>63641448
that's just discriminating
>>
>>63643086
>it's a Marc tries to talk to a comedian like he's one too episode
>>
>>63642784
>i always thought it was exaggerated

It's really not. They dominate academia.
>>
>it's a Redban and Joe Rogan episode
>>
BUCKLE UP BITCHES!

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SahCWLFeJr
>>
>>63643260
They're turning colleges into genuine pussy factories. Kids in their early 20s right now are going to be absolutely fucked when they enter the workforce
>>
>>63643111
Yep, those are the bad ones. Militant atheism is just dumb. Worse are the ones who blame all their problems on "muh church/religious folk"
>>
>>63642784
unless you go to a Good Ol' Boy Ivy league or some niche STEM school, everyone is required to take at least 2-3 privilege checking classes.
>>
>>63643086
>It's a Marc hasn't killed himself yet episode
>>
>>63641448
fucking lost it to the guy who was switching names for every day of the week, zhee hweee etc.

And someone said it wrong jeesus.
We should all do this and demand the sjws get it right.

Lets make names/kins corresponding to difficult math equations that are changing.
>>
>>63643396
Who /300Kstarting/ here?
>>
>>63641752
The one with Dave Foley is comfy af
>>
>It's a Gavin McInnes proves he's nothing more than an edgy troll

Literally /b/ the radio host
>>
>>63643313
Universities build a stronger work ethic than the majority of jobs you'd get out of high school.

>>63643459
Everyone in this thread.
>>
It's ending. 2 hours 50 minutes not bad >>63641448
>>
That seemed like a good one though I only saw from like 2/3 through.
>>
>>63643086
>every single talk is jericho episode
>>
>>63640225
That Rogan Watch channel is funny as fuck.
>>
https://youtu.be/X_qoupmsjrY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inu5Oy0ppps
>Joe Rogans shoots loads on his chest/stomach, leaves it there

fucking disgusting
>>
File: lucas_2190740b.jpg (63 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
lucas_2190740b.jpg
63 KB, 620x387
>its a Joe talk abouts how patriotism was at its highest when 9/11 happen episode
>>
File: NNFRrF2.png (175 KB, 834x428) Image search: [Google]
NNFRrF2.png
175 KB, 834x428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB1J4qbSlE
>>
>>63644717
Is he wrong?
>>
>>63642976

He's never gone back to the comedy store, and never admits he's wrong. Andy dick said he was a terrible person who made the actresses cry to his face, and Joe denied it, and usually when people bring up how mean he was, he says he doesn't remember, but it could be true. Not sure why he goes out of his way to interject how stupid Christianity is, and deny aliens. I think he was probed.
>>
>>63644820
I don't get Rogan Watch

is it post-ironic metahumour? are everybody in the comments section in on the joke and playing a role?
>>
>>63642835
trey said he believes in god
>>
he's live again, nigras
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.