[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't believe I paid real non-meme money for this utter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1401x788-DF-11957_11901_r.jpg (204 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-DF-11957_11901_r.jpg
204 KB, 1401x788
Can't believe I paid real non-meme money for this utter piece of shit.

Literally DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Sounds like you should go back to Reddit

>I paid money to watch shit now let me go on /tv/ and blog about it with my familia

Kill yourself
>>
DUDE JEW LAMO
>>
>>63640121
Dude shut up, you're trying way too hard
>>
>>63640028
Test
>>
File: 1322.gif (61 KB, 410x296) Image search: [Google]
1322.gif
61 KB, 410x296
>>63640028
>goes to shit movie
>surprised it's a shit movie
>>
>I don't like stoner comedies!

>I'm going to watch this Seth Rogain comedy!

You are the archtiect of your own misery.
>>
>>63640028
Dude shut up, you're trying way too hard
>>
>>63641044
>>63640199
It's got 7.2 on IMDb, I thought it's more than just another Seth Rogen gets stoned comedy. Even mubi said it was decent.
>>
I will never pay for anything Seth Rogen related shit.
>>
>>63640028
>Can't believe I paid real non-meme money for this utter piece of shit.

WHy. Why would you do that?
>>
DUDE
I'M JEWISH
LMAO
>>
What the fuck did you expect from this fat jew? A funny movie?
>>
>>63641863
I'm not arguing the quality of the movie, I'm saying OP is a moron for going out of his way to watch the kind of movie that doesn't suit his tastes.

It's a guy who knows he doesn't like Indian food going to an Indian restaurant and then complaining about how much he hates Indian food
>>
>>63640028

>2015

>not paying exclusively with meme money
>>
>>63641937
Last movie I watched in theatre was also with Seth Rogen and it was my favorite of the year (Steve Jobs). Also it was money I didn't need to work for.
>>
File: Illuminati confirmed.jpg (314 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati confirmed.jpg
314 KB, 1401x788
>Anthony is wearing Egyptian flag
>Seth is wearing Israeli flag
>JGL is wearing Iranian flag
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>63641992
That's OP you're talking to, m8. I don't mind Rogen that much, but I always watched his flicks at home on laptop from torrenting. I don't regret watching The Interview, Pineapple Express, Funny People, or Knocked Up. But I think this one was way to shitty even for his standards? Or maybe I grew up in the last couple of year? Not sure.
>>
Edit: to be fair, Michael Shannon is pretty awesome here
>>
>>63642091
RACE WAR NOW
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.