[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On Friday night there will be at least a dozen people that go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 189x267
On Friday night there will be at least a dozen people that go to the theater to see Star Wars, realize it's sold out, and end up watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.

I'm sure at least one person on /tv/ will bear that fate.
>>
>>63637972
>>
>>63638325
>Bella humps Alvin vigorously
>Simon simply watches in amusement
>Theodore has no fucking idea what's going on
>>
>don't go theater at all
>save money
>get bluray for the hyped,nostalgia flick
>>
ALVIN!!!!!
>>
>>63637972
I almost had a similar experience with Fantastic Four this year.

I just got out of an interview, I had a briefcase on me because of it. I had time to wait for my train, so I went to the movie theater, Fantastic 4 was the only thing I could see. I go to buy a ticket, but the manager stops the cashier from selling me a ticket because I have a bag. Naturally I was ticked off because the movie theatre was in a mall, so how can you not let people in because they had a bag, but I left. But now I thank god he didn't sell me that ticket.
>>
I don't know why I find this thread so funny
>>
>>63638325
>>63638446

Damn, Alvin is a straight alpha. Simon is the obvious kek since he's getting off on watching it and Theodore is just retarded.
>>
>>63638424
>buying physical media
>>
>>63638363
Knowing their names. Sigh anon.
>>
>>63638847

>he didn't grow up in the 80s with the cartoon

Sigh anon
>>
Twelve fat neckbeards dressed in Star Wars costumes sat in a theatre crying and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks

fuck that's a hilarious mental image
>>
If that one anon was right, this movie starts exactly like a Star Wars movie would and then it gets interrupted by the chipmunks. These fucks know what they're doing.
>>
File: 1405577241504.png (140 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1405577241504.png
140 KB, 534x627
>>63639030
And one lone waifuist there

me in the back
>>
>>63638847
>Sigh anon
oh QUENtin [laugh tracks externally]
>>
MUNKED (2017)

The chipmunks are discovered by programming exec Harry Wax (Nick Kroll) from internet streaming service "Whebflicks" who has designs on them starring in their own comedy series. When Dave suddenly needs a costly heart transplant, even Simon signs on (cue him looking over his spectacles and intoning, "Say my name"). With a montage of hilarious movie and television parodies, everything seems to be looking up for Dave and his adopted rodents – until FreeTube's "Squirrel Squirts" start stealing their thunder. With only days left until the deadline to seal the transplant, Theodore dares the Squirts to a nut-off to see who can hold the most nuts in their mouths. In the third act, it's revealed that Kroll's character was behind the Squirrel Squirts as his parachute if the Chipmunks screwed up.

Even with the contest win, it's not enough to pay for Dave's new heart – until the Squirts announce their Kickstarter to pay the difference.

"B-b-but why are you doing this, Nutty?" Alvin asks his counterpart. "Rodes before chodes, mang" he replies.

Dance number, roll credits showing Dave surviving surgery and hospital shenanigans with Alvin, Simon, Theodore, and all 3 Squirts.
>>
File: 1449664701682.jpg (9 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
1449664701682.jpg
9 KB, 200x212
>6th grade
>go to theatre with friend while his mum goes shopping
>they rich as fuck so we just buy tons of popcorn and stuff to eat during movie
>turns out the movie we wanted to watch didnt start for 2 hours
>we see hairspray is starting
>i had seen commercials for it, i though it was an adventure movie or something
>we go watch it
>10 minutes in
>mfw
>friend didnt care we wasted time watching that shit, because we ended up throwing popcorn and annoying some girls
>>
>>63640431
>who can hold the most nuts in their mouths
i'm getting a boner
>>
>>63638325
MUNKED
>>
>>63639030
I've never been to a movie at launch, do people actually do this or is it just an american thing?
>>
>>63641018
autisms do
why the fuck would i want to be in a completely packed theatre with
>URG GOTTA SEE IT NIGHT #1 OR ILL SHIT MY PANTS
kinds of people
theatre would probably smell of shit afterwards
>>
File: 1447464342236.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1447464342236.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>63640431
>>63640572
>>
now that i put more thought into it, i want to see the girl chipmunks doing a nut stuffing contest
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.