[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecjrNFDOvxY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Anthony_Cumia.jpg (33 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
Anthony_Cumia.jpg
33 KB, 700x290
What did Ant do?
>>
he keked opie
>>
>>63637584
>link as thread title so it doesn't embed right
more like what did you do you fucking moron
>>
>>63637584
*sniff* I can't tell you OP, we're not close enough. He did some brootal stuff, though. Purriod.
>>
is american radio always this awkward?
>>
>>63637584
He apparently ran an Opie hate account on twitter titled BizarroOpie. He would post shit that basically said Opie is an unfunny twat who doesn't understand human interaction. I would like the account, but it's been suspended since the Jim/Opie fight.
>>
opie is fucked in the head

>>63637781
no, the shock jock thing is played out though.

greggshells is a fucking wreck of a man, he's fucked up everything good in his life and he has only himself to blame, but of course he'll blame anything but
>>
>>63637816
link*, not like.
>>
>>63637816

He claims it wasn't him but Danny said it was. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ant, you'd have to do shit like that to stay sane around Opie.

Also, why did Ant and Danny fall out originally?
>>
>>63638278
>No idea, but I'm aware that Ant buried the hatchet with him along with Burr and Derosa recently.
>>
some heinous stuff
>>
I hate when mom and dad fight ;-;
>>
>>63638619
Shit, I didn't mean to greentext that.
>>
I don't know half of the drama that O and A do.
This is the worst hour I've listened to. I would have thought this would have been at least amusing.
It's women bickering.
>>
>>63638809
is it not entertaining to listen to a grown man throw a tantrum and wet his nappy?
>>
File: 1418414078921.jpg (77 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1418414078921.jpg
77 KB, 674x670
>it's an Opie emotionally blackmails Yimmy and acts like a dense sociopath episode
>>
File: your ovaries are rotting.jpg (35 KB, 239x353) Image search: [Google]
your ovaries are rotting.jpg
35 KB, 239x353
I like hearing old O&A highlights that people put up on youtube, but I was never that into it because of Opie and now think of O&A as the thing that got me into East Side Dave, Gavin Mcinnes, and Pepper Hicks
>>
>>63637584
watch the race wars ep with gavin. the guy that was at opie's party and he claims threatened his family was gavin.

im sure gavin crashed the party and made an ass of himself, but opies a pathological liar and will make anything up for sympathy. considering gavins wife and kids standpoint, i guarantee he did nothing like that
>>
once Jimmy is gone from OpieRaqio, and does TACS full time, I'll no longer have any reason to hate Opie.

Opie is not a good radio host, and is apparently an asshole in real life. But I'll have no problem with him continuing on doing a show on Sirius. It's another show comedians will be able to promote their gigs on. Those still sticking with Sirius will have something to leave on in the background while waiting for Bennington to start.
>>
>>63638278
Danny explained this on leddit.

According to him, Ant got butthurt because Danny didn't want to hang out with him every day at the compound. It felt awkward for him because Ant would always broadcast what's going on in the compound, and it felt uncomfortable constantly having that exposure when you're just doing dumb shit like singing karaoke drunk.
>>
>>63638278
I bet Ant did do it. Danny said he "could've sworn" ant told him he was behind the account after ant denied it. you don't just completely imagine/make up a scenario where ant tells you he made a troll account unless youre flat out lying and Danny had no reason to lie.

also it's telling how ant addressed opie the other day too. He said something like "if you believe the Reddit trolls then you're crazy" but the Reddit trolls weren't the ones who said it, it was Danny Ross himself. Ant is good at talking his way out of shit so he's trying to make opie look like he's listening to someone unreliable internet troll even though it's a guy who had a long history with the show

However, opie is a fag because the troll account was hilarious and 100% accurate

>>63640972
it was Ben Sparks
>>
ATTENTION NON O&A FANS LOOKING AT THIS THREAD

Drama like this is sorta fun to argue about, but it's not what makes Anthony Cumia, Jim Norton, and the rest of the O&A Extended Universe worth listening to.

Anthony Cumia and Jim Norton are fantastic at quickly making a joke or reference during a conversation. Ant is like a computer for Godfather, Goodfellas, Jaws, Seinfeld, and Pulp Fiction quotes, and frequently makes really racist jokes. Jimmy is amazing at making EXTREMELY CORNY jokes really funny, and will inevitably make jokes about very perverted sex. Also Jim's characters are terrific.

Hearing Jim and Ant joke around is one of the best things life has to offer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.