[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>is about to become the most famous director of his generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1426863363201.jpg (254 KB, 2774x2080) Image search: [Google]
1426863363201.jpg
254 KB, 2774x2080
>is about to become the most famous director of his generation

>directed a sequel to two of the biggest franchises

>has a successful production company that makes great and lucrative tv shows

>has 10/10 milf wife of 19 years

>is now close friends with his favorite director

what have you done today /tv/?
>>
>>63636221
I have the same aspirations but I won't even try because I am not Jewish
>>
>>63636244
I heard he was related to Spielberg or was even his illegitimate bastard kid. Any grain of truth there?
>>
You forgot to mention he's also a kek
>>
>>63636338
how is he keked senpai?
>>
I wish I was black so I could fuck his wife and make him watch ;_;
>>
He wrote armaggedon too, made one of the best action films of the past decade, produced the best found footage film

His studio, Spielberg and George Miller are the only ones to appear on Cahiers du cinema top 10 lists.
>>
>>63636320
probably, that's why spielberg gave him a chance and became his mentor
>>
Watching that 60 minutes thing made me realize you guys hate him for nothing. Haven't seen into darkness yet but I have serious doubts that /tv/ is suddenly right about something
>>
>>63636221
did you watch his 60minutes interview
hes obviously a kek to her
>>
>>63636510
>Cahiers du cinema
>Good

pleb as fuck
>>
>>63636562
it's what made me make this thread, but how can you not be a kek to such a fine specimen?
>>
>>63636510
You keep reciting these facts like anyone cares. By and large, American directors basically cannot produce art and popularity contests do not validate them either. He is just an highly qualified, bend-over-backwards producer anyway.
>>
>>63636221
After watching that 60 minute thing I seriously believe that the jj is a kek thing is real
>>
>>63636221
Jew Jew just rehashes old sci-fi toy commercials for a new generation.
>>
>is now close friends with his favorite director

who is that?
>>
>>63636221
you JUST know
>>
>>63636221
>has 10/10 milf wife of 19 years

does not compute.
>>
>>63636595
especific moment?
>>
>>63636588
A producer's role is as large as a director's one
>>
>>63636650
http://www.vulture.com/2015/12/abrams-spielberg-star-wars-terrified.html

in this clip here his wife tells the interviewer it's just a movie and that his life's work is bullshit compared to their charitable work while abrams is sitting next to her
>>
>makes a career out of directing starshit
>has never made any cinema of worth
>DUDE LENS FLARES LMAO
>>
>>63636661

Both roles can be small or large. Mostly, though the main producer is the Man. Directors like Abrams are a dime a dozen. A good to very good producer is much more rare.
>>
>>63636661
My point is that the reason he keeps getting all this work, and now Star Wars, is that he's doing everything that the media companies (e.g. Disney) want and basically side-lines the whole thing. Especially now more than ever.
>>
>>63636633
you lyin
>>
>>63636221
Just noticed he looks identical to Bootsy from Cinemassacre.
>>
>>63636221
>you will never be the bull in their relationship
>>
>>63636633
19 years of marriage
>>
He's OK I guess.
He's never made a real film tho.
Spielberg made box office hits but churned out a Schindler's List every once in a while.
>>
File: 1335720087376.jpg (36 KB, 373x359) Image search: [Google]
1335720087376.jpg
36 KB, 373x359
>yfw never be an insanely successful Hollywood jew
I remember thinking he would fizzle away after Star Trek 09.
>>
>>63637234
He should have.

Why the fuck hire the director of mediocre star trek reboot to make star wars. It's lazy. He lacks vision.
>>
You guys do realise it isn't a good thing to be a pandering mainstream, populist sell out, right?
>>
>>63637310
Do you think Disney wants "vision"? They want fanboy pandering to sell toys.
>>
>>63637315
you can't be a sell out if you've always been a populist director.

you do realize looking down on populist stuff makes you a dickbag right?
>>
>>63636557
Great fuckin movie
>>
>>63637358
>They want fanboy pandering to sell toys.

From day 1 SW was primarily about selling toys to children. It was no different in the late 70s and it's no different today.
>>
>>63637363
I'm just making sure, I mean this guy makes films for 12 year olds and its hard to tell with some of these comments.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.