[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never live on a spaceship with these people Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ffly.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ffly.jpg
203 KB, 1280x720
>you will never live on a spaceship with these people
Why live?
>>
File: 1447448231699.jpg (73 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1447448231699.jpg
73 KB, 332x333
>>63636085
>you will never engage in a gangbang with Kaylee, River, the whore and Malcolm
>>
File: Firefly.png (597 KB, 946x533) Image search: [Google]
Firefly.png
597 KB, 946x533
>>63636085

Just finished it, and Serenity, for the first time, really good. Nice world building, score, endearing cast, comfy. Is Buffy (as) good?
>>
>>63636173
Never seen Buffy but I heard lots of great stuff about it
>>
>>63636173

Angel > Buffy
>>
>It's a leaf on the wind episode
>>
Had whedontards been dealt with quickly and brutally, tumblr SJWs wouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>63636382

But wouldn't I have to watch Buffy to "get" Angel?
>>
>>63636675

Yes and no.
>>
>>63636085

Why would you want to? Most of them are obnoxious who seem to only speak in quips.
>>
>>63636886
Still better than the shit we have to put up with on this earthball
>>
>>63636675
Watching Angel will motivate you to watch Buffy.
Watching Buffy won't really motivate you to watch Angel.
So I say, watch Angel first, and enjoy both worlds.
>>
So you can befriend and eventually marry this whore, only for her to Çuck you? No thanks senpai
>>
No other show that got cancleled has ever been that good as Firefly. Prove me wrong!

>inb4 Deadwood
>>
>>63639457
Angel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.