[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did people think the Clone Wars were before the prequels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
What did people think the Clone Wars were before the prequels?
>>
>>63635606
i saw SW as a kid, and didnt know what the word "clone" meant. but it had dark connotations in my mind, certainly darker than what the prequels turned out to be.
>>
There was a fan theory before the prequels that Obi-Wan is a clone, his name literally being OB-1.
>>
I didn't rewatch the movies alot when I was young

stuff like references to the Clone Wars or fighting Bounty Hunters on Ord Mantell totally went over my head.
>>
>>63635606
I thought it was about people being replaced by clones and nobody knowing who was real and who was a clone.
>>
obie was obviously referencing the brutal conflict between the republic-loyal forces and the warmongering Klohn Empire. Fucking Lucas decided to shit on his original idea after TPM came out
>>
>>63635828
And instead we got Jango Fett clones. Thanks Lucas. Obi Wan didn't remember the droids, that was a perfect set up for Episode II.
>>
>>63635837
>fighting Bounty Hunters on Ord Mantell totally went over my head.

Same here, that was until I played SotE and found myself on Ord Mantell dodging IG-88's pulse cannon rounds.
>>
Just think, if Lucas hadn't put in that random line the prequels would have been so drstically different for not having to shoehorn in the clone wars the way it did. That's why the movies were so shit.
>>
>>63635606
That there was an evil clone army that was so bad that even darth vadar fought them.

Remember when people ACTUALLY BELIEVED that Lucas had originally written all six films and started half way through?
>>
>>63635875
>you remember how cool boba fett is?
>well how about a MILLION boba fets all JUST AS SKILLED as he was?????
such poetry
>>
>>63635877
which is weird because they say the line about it on Hoth but that level is chronologically after ESB
>>
well not a reference to eugenics and hitler. no way no how
>>
>>63635911
Yeah but I guess it's supposed to be from Han's POV rather than Dash's.
>>
They were a good war.
>>
>>63635896
they could have made a cool movie about clone wars

change the name of it and you'd still get alot of shitty things in the prequels
>>
They weren't a good friends.
>>
Anyones guess, the conflict that lead the empire to change to a facist state? Lucas didn't even fucking know until he saw all the Gross income of 4. Then he realised 6 Movies make a fuckton more money than 1
>>
>>63635606
According to my official Star Wars thing book from 1977 (not a novelization but something about the movie released after the movie became a giant succes. Behind the scenes, Lore, interviews, movies Star Wars was inspired by. Interesting stuff) the Clone Wars was defined as: "The last attempt of the Jedi-Knights to stop the troops of the Empire."

Interestingly enough, this is what it says about Obi-Wan: "Kenobi, Obi-Wan 1. A recluse living in the desert of Tatooine, 2. The former leader of the Jedi-Knights, 3. a threat to the Empire because of his special, remarkable force."

It also mentions that Jawas are rodent-esque and smell bad. The old republic was the lawgiving force and is considered to be still existent, it just has lost all of its practical power to the Empire. Han lives in Mos Eisley. Wookies become hundreds of years old (I think this is still canon)
>>
>>63635846
this desu
>>
>>63635896
Doesn't make sense anyway.

Why would anyone call them the clone wars? At the time they would have been called the separatist wars or the trade federation wars, the empire probably would have called it the reunification or conquest or something and a Jedi would have called them something like the Sith wars.

Nobody would have called them the clone wars except maybe the separatists, but the separatists lost and Obi-won was a republican anyway. Totally fucking stupid.
>>
>>63635989
droid wars
>>
>>63635606
I though it was this massive dehumanizing struggle where colossal clone armies were spammed in galactic scale human waves. Basically disposable people being churned out on an industrial scale and the consequent meat grinder that arose because of such tactics. Like taking a world by dumping 9 billion clone soldiers on a planet populated by 3 billion people.
>>
>>63635989
meme wars
>>
Either a war against an army of space mutants who reproduce by cloning, or a war where everyone went nuts with cloning to produce more cannon fodder and it got out of hand.
>>
>>63636069
shit idea
>>
>>63636090
you fought in the meme wars?
>>
>>63636122
That's what your dad said in the delivery room.
>>
In Thrawn Trilogy, Mara Jade refers to them as the "dark time when these soulless automatons roamed through the galaxy, killing millions", or something like that.

It is clearly implied that it was clones vs. humans or clones vs. clones war, something that actually could get people emotionally attached. Not "muh good clones vs evil droids" thing. Or making clones the predecessors of stormtroopers.
>>
>>63635989
IMO would have been better if the Clones weren't of the Empires/repubs control. And Clones replaced droids as the CIS army. Rather than just 1 armies of completely irrelevant detached armies of nothing but disposable troops going at it, with no Emotional impact. Shit could even throw in some human element of the Immorality of cloning or some shit, but noooooo. We gotta feel for literal canon fodder. and Fuck the seemingly established canon of Imperial Troops being Sign ons and such. As in real people. You would think the fucking Empire would make Clones unable to be affected by Jedi Mind-tricks wouldn't you?

These 'inconsistencies' in the OT, that are made by the Prequels are just fucking mind boggling
>>
>>63635606
I thought the clones where bad guys. (There was an invasion of clones and the Jedi helped stop them) . Also thought the empire was around for 100s of years

Of course before the Prequels came out starlog said The clones were jedis (OB-1 Kenobi being the last surviving clone)
>>
>>63636258
>>
A war involving clones.
>>
File: tumblr_nbn4lmvEnA1sxm4gzo7_1280.jpg (475 KB, 1280x1516) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbn4lmvEnA1sxm4gzo7_1280.jpg
475 KB, 1280x1516
>>63635904
i remember that rumor. i think lucas himself started it.
>>
I always thought there were like, clones on both sides.
like it was clones versus clones
>>
>>63636197
I don't think Lucas made the clone army republican because he wanted them to be sympathetic. He was just pulling together strings from the old films EU style... like jango fett and the droids.

Gotta flesh out that reference to the clone wars -> hey the storm troopers kinda look like clones -> what if we throw in a totally cool reference to boba fett too...

And the rest is poetry.
>>
>>63635606
I figured it was an army created to overthrow the Republic.
>>
File: 1406754177010.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1406754177010.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>Watch the Clone Wars cartoon
>Mostly just action scenes
>George Lucas clearly likes it enough to put one of the villains in the movies
>Volume 2 bridges Episode 3 perfectly
>It was released 2 months before the movie
>80% of the people watching Episode 3 get confused because they didn't see those average animated sequences on Cartoon Network

Also I do think that George Lucas wasn't lying when he said they were planned out. They were probably mental notes of he wanted to talk about in more detail in the actual movies. Though I think certain things like the Boba clones where made out of fanservice or pottery
>>
>>63636457
Was the republic actually ever mentioned in the original trilogy?
>>
>>63635828
the theory was that obi-wan was a droid, not a clone
>>
>>63636258
By her father she means Bail Organa, nlt Anakin
>>
>>63636442
im sure being clones and shit for the fights made cg 100x easier.
>>
>>63635959
>movies Star Wars was inspired by

What does it say here? Besides Hidden Fortress I've always been curious where Lucas ripped his ideas from.
>>
>>63636494
There's plenty of quotes by lucas from the 70s and 80s that suggest his original ideas about what the force is, who jedi are, who yoda was etc. was 100% different from what they ended up as in TPM.
Then there's all the references to the clone wars in ANH that contradict TPM.
Then there's the rough screenplays where the story is virtually unrecognizable.

Lucas was totally full of shit, desu senpai.
>>
>>63635828
I remember that theory lol
>>
>>63636502
>For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Empire.
>>
>>63636654
Flash gordon.
>>
I watching the Phantom Edit now, Jesus Christ these movies are so bad. I think the direction is fine, but the dialogue and overuse of green screen is just pure garbage. I understand you want to represent a futuristic city, but you couldn't find any location on Earth to use as a backdrop? Blade Runner's city scape looks 100x more realistic, and interesting and thats a movie that came out more than two decades before the prequels.

I feel like in the hands of a better art director and writer, the Star Wars universe could tell a much more compelling story. These movies were so fucking awful, Jesus Christ.

The most interesting scenes were the cantina in episode 2 where they chase the bounty hunter, that scene has SO MUCH potential, and what do they do? They fill it with like 60 female extras wearing skimpy outfits. There's a chick wearing a red thong as they enter. Its 99% Humans with 'spacey' costumes that all look terrible. The CGI just looks like shit in general, another reason to argue for practical effects which will always have a sense of realism since they occured and the actors had an authentic reaction.

Words cannot express my disapointment. I was like 10-11 years old when the prequels started coming out, so I guess I just accepted they were trash and erased them from my memory. But revisiting them this week, my god.

What are these studios thinking? I think its literally impossible for this new Star Wars to be worse than those 3 atrocities committed on the human race.
>>
File: 1445611173233.jpg (45 KB, 331x460) Image search: [Google]
1445611173233.jpg
45 KB, 331x460
>>63636144
Ben?
>>
>>63636705
Flash Gordon came out after Star Wars though?
>>
>>63636502
Episode 4
They mention an Imperial Senate a few times before Tarkin announces that it's been abolished and the Old Republic is finally fully dead.
>>
>>63636767
The /co/ is a lot older
>>
>>63636717
The worst part about the prequels is the dialogue. Lucas really, desperately needed an editor or three. Especially with Anakin.
>>
I thought it was a mythic intergalatic war to unify the empire and the word clone had some metaphorical or symbolic meaning
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 197x256
>>63636717
I rewatched it and noticed how terrible the textured looked. It was 1999 so its bound to happen.

Then I noticed that Yoda was CGI and I downloaded the Bluray version

>What are these studios thinking?

Its pretty well excepted that Lucas was too big of a director and no one challenged him.
>>
I was like 11 when i first watched the Original Trilogy i always thought that the Clones were like classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers types who would copy and replace a person, but the Jedis could sense who was and wasn't a clone, so they mounted a resistance that lead to the Clone Wars, ending in a phyrric victory with all clones except the Emperor being destroyed, but also all of the Jedi being wiped out. Emperor couldn't bring back his species, but could rule over the empire as some wierd super old clone.

That whole scene with "Ah yes, a Jedi weapon" in my mind showed he (and thus the clones) were ancient adversaries of the Jedi (Hence the clone wars), he kept Vader around as his final insult to the Jedi Order who wiped out his race.

Coulda been sick.
>>
>>63635606
I thought it was a clone army they were fighting against because all the stromtroopers looked the same.
>>
>>63636806

When I think about that "I hate sand" line and how much better it could have been. If it had been used as comic relief like every time he sees sand he has to be like "not this fucking sand again". I cry a little bit.
>>
I had no fucking idea, and this was exactly part of the charm. It was weird and mysterious, like that satan guy in the bar. I had no idea and I knew (thought) I would never know, so it made the universe look bigger and more alluring than how it was eventually depicted.
>>
>>63635959
>It also mentions that Jawas are rodent-esque and smell bad.
This was still canon until the reboot, you can check how they look on wookiepedia
>>
>>63636852
kek
>SAND? OH HELL NAW
>>
>>63635606
honestly, me and my friends thought it was a war where the people fighting had several extra clones of themselves, not just one guy cloned a jillion times. we also thought that obi wan's name might have been code for OB-1, like he had a serial number
>>
>>63636717
>I think the direction is fine, but the dialogue and overuse of green screen is just pure garbage

Nah, the entire story is just garbage.

>Trade fed subplot is lame and their plan makes no sense at all (pointed out a million times).
>Anakin is a terrible character on his own and his transition to Vader is absolutely ridiculous and completely contrary to both his personality and motivations and the portrayal of Vader in the originals.
>All the jedi are complete retards.
>Midichlorians or some shit.
>Three different henchmen who all manage to be boring and shit.
>Darth Sidious's identity being played as a 'mystery' for stupid children.
>Everything to do with tantooine, especially hiding luke with Uncle owen.
Etc.

The films would need a complete rewrite to be even half decent.
>>
>>63635904
It is and isn't true. Lucas originally had a whole back story for his characters BUT these were for the characters in the first draft. When Anakin and Luke starkiller were the protagonists.

Even after star wars was released it was still up in the air "splinter of the mind's eye" was a novelization that was based on an early treatment for what became Empire.
>>
>>63635959
Yo

What's the name of the book?
>>
A war over cloning technology, not a million Boba Fetts shooting robots over trade disputes.

Or maybe nobody just cared because it's not important.
>>
A clone-slave uprising of some sort.
>>
File: 1447368496527.gif (914 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1447368496527.gif
914 KB, 290x198
>>63635606
I assumed the clones were the bad guys. Like someone was breeding clones to attack and destroy the republic. But also, I imagined a clone uprising. Like one of them going, fuck this we aren't battle fodder, and rebelling.

I also imagined clones replacing their originals in key powerful positions in the republic, sabotaging it from the inside out, and a big part of the war was fought with spies and shit, trying to figure out who was legit, and who was replaced.

What we got in the films though was actually the "droid wars".
>>
>>63636832

Pretty much this, i always figured the emperor's fucked up forehead and yellow eyes made him a different race, and he could use his dark force powers to shapeshift and 'clone' people, and that his race were ancient enemies of the Jedi.
>>
>>63635606
I thought something in lines of politicians/leaders cloned and their clones replaced them leading to the creation of the empire.
>>
>>63637083
I always just assumed he was really old and kept alive through the dark side. You know typical evil wizard shit.
>>
>>63636832
>>63637083
Where in the OT do they mention clones?
>>
>>63637211
ANH luke says to Obi Wan "you fought with my father in the clone wars?" or something to that effect.
>>
>>63637211
When Luke meets Obiwan the first time and they're at Obiwan's house he says something like "I fought in the Clone Wars like your father"
>>
you realize by including clones in the story he can literally add a plot twist anywhere at anytime.
>>
>>63637211
obi mentions fighting in the clone wars in the new hope, that's all
>>
>>63637302
>>63637303
Oh right, forgot about that. Lucas really fucked up by putting his shitty ideas on the clone wars saga. It was better when it was a mystery.
>>
>>63636518
a force sensitive droid
>>
>>63637317
Pretty sure it was only ever meant as a throw away line to make the connection to Ob1-Anikan
>>
>>63636717
>I think the direction is fine
Apparently no direction is fine by you. One of the most glaring flaws is how the prequels were directed. Plinkett went extensively on how boring it is that everything is shot reverse shot when characters are talking but that still doesn't scrape it. Everything is shot in flat, static angle in hopes of presenting the landscape, the 100% CGI landscape that impresses and engrosses no one. The camerawork is non-existent and standard at best.

This really helped make the prequels boring as fuck and dull to look at.
>>
I thought it was actually two wars, like a callback to WW1 and 2 where the Republic fought freaky clone monsters and gradually transformed into the Empire over a few decades.
>>
>>63636090
>>63636144
>>
>>63636654
It shows all the old serials, such as the OG Flash Gordon (not the 80s film), old westerns, Tarzan swinging with Jane, 50s sci-fi aliens and robots. Stuff like that.

>>63636936
It's just called "Star Wars". I think the New York Times originally published it.

Interestingly enough it features no McQuarrie art, but does have a little bit at the end about the Hildebrandt brothers. It also already has the fetishization and cult-of-personality-like treatment and idolization of George Lucas. Every statement is followed by "BY GEORGE LUCAS" and "FROM THE MIND OF GEORGE LUCAS".
>>
>>63635800
Agreed, I always felt it was quite quite dark.. the way he drops the name... it's like he's seeing horrors unfold. But who gives a fuck if clones and robots die?
>>
>>63635907
Nothing Rages me more than the use of Boba Fett as the clone. It seriously pisses me off so much. Or 3peo being built by Anakin. What the goddamn fuck.
>>
>>63637663
>But who gives a fuck if clones and robots die?

Jedi and other races get involved as well. Its just that most of the ones we see in the movies are fine. The Clone Wars material play it up better, even the Cartoon.

Also Clones themselves are ethically questionable.
>>
>>63635959
This is what I always thought. Obi Wan never says he actually lived during the republic or that Anakin brought it down, I imagined he was one of the last jedi, who were a relic of the already extinct republic.

The prequels really should have been about Obi Wan and Anakin leaving Tatooine to gather the last jedi for a final crusade against the empire.
>>
Ben Kenobi is a clone himself, that's why he doesn't renember R2.
>>
>>63637853
it all makes sense now
>>
>>63637853
does this mean Bigger Luke is real?
>>
I had thought it was about clones used as cheap labor rebelling against the Republic and wanting their own rights. But instead we got jew robots vs. Boba soldiers.
>>
As I recall, Lucas was a huge fan of the original Flash Gordon, and wanted to make it into a movie. He couldn't secure the rights so he wrote Star Wars instead.

At that time, though, he didn't have the exclusive control over it that he later had over the shitrilogy.

That's why the original trilogy was so good and the new ones were idiotic.
>>
File: i-am-your-father[1].jpg (27 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
i-am-your-father[1].jpg
27 KB, 400x223
desu senpai, I only knew what cloning was around late 90's. I've seen A New Hope numerous times since the 80's. I never paid attention to Obi-Wan's Clone Wars dialogue until Attack of the Clones came out. Only then did I realize that Obi-Wan said, "Clone Wars". Weird.
>>
>>63635904
Pretty sure Lucas said he had 9 episodes written out at one point
>>
why did the empire stop using clones?
>>
>>63638356
They had a short lifespan and didn't need to anymore
>>
what doesnt make sense is why you can just order a bunch of galaxy controlling clones like a pizza delivery.
>>
>>63635606
I think there was some EU material before the prequels that said the Clone Wars were started by this madman with a rapid clone army. I think that sounds much better than what we got.
>>
>>63636705
Flash Gordon came out two years after Star Wars
>>
>>63636767
Flash Gordon movies started coming out in the 1930s
>>
>>63638769
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Gordon_(serial)
>>
File: CheekyBastard.jpg (25 KB, 436x418) Image search: [Google]
CheekyBastard.jpg
25 KB, 436x418
>>63636869
>that satan guy in the bar
You called
>>
>>63635846
That would've been way cooler
>>
I can think of two ways GL could have gone with this
1. Have the clone wars as a quite minor detail, just one of many military campaigns Obi Wan and Anakin fought in
2. Do what he did and make them a large part of the prequels
Problem is the execution was terrible, the clone wars we got were actually the droid/bobatrooper wars, and the casting was shit for Anakin
There's also a ton of shit that straight up contradicts shit from the OT, but I can get over that
>>
File: LakSivrak.jpg (13 KB, 304x352) Image search: [Google]
LakSivrak.jpg
13 KB, 304x352
>>63638845
Not only him but the Wolfman, Ghostface, and Skeletor was there too.
>>
File: Defel-GOI.jpg (10 KB, 180x264) Image search: [Google]
Defel-GOI.jpg
10 KB, 180x264
>>63639289
You forgot Dracula

That cantina was goddamn Hotel Transylvania
>>
I thought that there was a conflict where ancient generals and heroes were unethically cloned by both opposing sides.
>>
>>63639343
>>63639289
is this not the comfiest scene in the whole trilogy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6PDcBhODqo
>>
>>63639591
>Cantina populated by the Roswell anal probe aliens, Dracula, Skeletor, Wolfman, testicle face, and fucking Satan.
>The weird green fly man in a turtle neck starts some shit.
>>
A war where the Mandalorians (Lucas in his behind the scenes stuff always linked them with the Clone Wars) created tons of clones and the Republic fought them. The Jedi were neutral ("wars make not one great") but Obi-Wan and Anakin decided to abandon this and take part ("follow old Obi-Wan off on some damn fool idealistic crusade"). I saw the clones being defeated and the Empire arising as a third party, probably wiping out the Jedi out on the pretext that their neutrality was bad or something
>>
File: mfw.webm (145 KB, 172x182) Image search: [Google]
mfw.webm
145 KB, 172x182
>>63639976
I find it hilarious and kind of charming that one of those masks was literally purchased from a store.

It probably has a lengthy wiki entry about its unique alien culture and biology by now.
>>
>Clone Wars
>It's actually a single war that lasted only for 3 years
It was a good war
>>
>>63636705
Somehow my childlike imagination turned flash gordon scenes into star wars scenes, like that scorpion like thing where he puts his hand into something..

ahhh being a kid was great
>>
>>63635606
It was just some sci fi shit lucas pulled out his ass to make it sound more sci fi. The movie was supposed to suck ass he never expected it to be one of the biggest movies of all time.
>>
>>63640119
Luke, did I ever tell you about that time my childlike imagination turned Flash Gordon scenes into Star Wars scenes?

It was a good childhood.
>>
>>63639978
>>63639978
I like that, it gives the jedi much more autonomy
Instead of being monks in a weird sexless cult, it could actually be like an order of knights
They follow the force and train, but can go do their own thing
I think the empire rising out of the republic still works, but instead of order sixtymeme have the jedi being declared an enemy of the state (or galaxy whatever) and the entire third film being about them being hunted down
the clone wars are just one example of the many military campaigns Obi Wan brings Anakin with him on while he trains him and during their later friendship
they could even have fought using blasters and rarely their lightsabers as they'd be fighting in battles like the one on hoth etc
So this gives more meaning to Obi Wan talking about lighsabers being from "a more civilised age"
they're more ceremonial than anything
>>
>>63640126
>>
>>63635989
shoulda just called them the 'Star Wars'

i was a Jedi like your Father
we fought in the Star Wars
>>
File: QXL2qwP.png (656 KB, 1300x864) Image search: [Google]
QXL2qwP.png
656 KB, 1300x864
>>63635606
My friends and i thought it was about how they cloned the Jedi. And that was the origin of the sith. Luke was a clone of Darth vader and thats why everyone was so deceptive about giving luke info.
>>
>>63635846
That would have been so much better than the real thing desu
>>
>>63635606

I imagined something like the future war scenes from terminator
>>
>>63640170
>We fought together in the Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.

Really Lucas?
>>
>>63637345
In things like epic space opera part of what makes it feel so expansive and lived in are references to people, places, and events you never see. Provided they're not integral to the plot.

Compare the butlurian jihad as mentioned in dune versus the awful dune prequels. Its like an inverse of the show-don't-tell rule.
>>
File: 1443121697192.png (341 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1443121697192.png
341 KB, 639x360
>>63635606
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIUt7RIvZ5Q
>>
>>63640176

That would have been fucking dope
>>
File: mind blown.jpg (186 KB, 1262x542) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.jpg
186 KB, 1262x542
>>63639591
This is obvious pottery of Luke's blue light sabre right?
>>
>>63635875
Why Boba Clones really ruined the appeal of Boba I will say the revelation of Obi-Two and Obi-Three Kenobi would have been some of the most cringeworthy shit.
>>
>>63639591
I've said it once and I'll say it again, the more well defined a fictional universe becomes the less interesting it becomes. Only exception to this that I can think of is Lord of the Rings and even Tolkien purposely left some important details empty to keep some mystique.
>>
>>63639591
he has all the scum in the universe in his shitty bar but he doesnt serve droids?

is it because droids dont drink? but why didnt he just said "leave your droid out" instead of "we dont serve droids" which is implied since c3po is a droid

BRAVISIMO GEORGE
>>
File: Dice_ibegon.jpg (68 KB, 300x328) Image search: [Google]
Dice_ibegon.jpg
68 KB, 300x328
>>63639289
Daily reminder that this guy and this thing were lovers who joined the Rebel Alliance and died in each other's arms on Hoth.
>>
>>63640573
Can I please have a bowl of EU shit good anon?
>>
>>63640522
They're annoying. It's pretty evident way before the Cantina Bar sequence.
>>
>>63639978
>tfw your writing alternate prequel fanfiction that's basically this
>>
>>63640522
He's not supposed to be a nice guy Anon. The point is to from the start give the feeling of hostility.

And yes I assume he doesn't like droids because they don't drink. Assholes are just taking up seats in his bar. As a Bartender I fucking hate when I have a full bar and an asshole is just drinking Club Soda.
>>
File: psychadelic pepe.jpg (295 KB, 1023x781) Image search: [Google]
psychadelic pepe.jpg
295 KB, 1023x781
>>63640573
>decide to reverse image search to see if post is true
>
>>
>>63640632
I honestly keep forgetting that this whole sequence happened.
>>
>>63638527
The Thrawn trilogy mentioned the Old Republic fighting the "Clonemasters".
>>
>>63640649
yea but he chose very poor words to convey that

"we dont seve droids" well droids dont drink so they wont be asking for drinks anyway
>>
>>63640522
he doesn't give a shit about droids. he just thinks obi-wan and luke are a couple of squares, possibly narcs, and he doesn't want them in his bar, but doesn't really have a reason to throw them out.
>>
>>63635606
I thought it was the bad guys cloning the Jedis and turning them evil to make the Jedi Order look bad.
>>
When I was a kid I thought someone had started cloning Jedi in order to try and take over the Republic.
>>
>>63640522
probably because they wanted to have a racism joke
>>
>>63640797
oh right I forgot George has jungle fever, that was probably his intent but it came out like bad writting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQVvUWDlAtU
>>
>>63636654
Dam Busters

Shot for shot and line for line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdb03Hw18M
>>
>>63640573
they stayed as force ghost in that forest, I though only Jedis could become force ghosts
>>
>>63641031
pwease loike comment and suscwibe
>>
>>63635606
as a kid I thought it was this war where clones fought each other and normal people were just small contributors to the overall picture.

or else a war where clones had infiltrated and replaced key members of government and the battle was more of a subversive and paranoid situation. kind of like 'The Thing'

or else some kind of spartacus situation where slave clones fought to overthrow everyone else and were I guess exterminated as there were no signs of clones in Ep 4-6.
>>
Interesting how the writer could have changed the word "clone" to something else and the entire prequel trilogy would be different.
>>
>>63641276
>you fought in the gungan wars?
>>
>>63641308
the goonga wars, with my trusty laser sword
>>
>>63641213
What I don't get is why Lucas would spin the clones in such a way that it seems like you're seeing the origin of the Stormtroopers, only for all the clones to mysteriously disappear and for the Empire to change to conscripts. It's fucking confusing.
>>
>>63640573
Why was it bleeding though? That thing always freaked me out as a kid. I thought it was huge arm. Everything else in Mos made sense but that thing. Reminded me of some parts of John Carpenter's The Thing I was like "What the hell am I looking at?"
>>
Could you guys please stop saying the weebo word Desu? This is not /a/ retards.
>>
File: coulter28n-1-web.jpg (40 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
coulter28n-1-web.jpg
40 KB, 970x646
>>63641950
>what are filters
>>
>>63636197
The Clone Troopers existing don't mean the Stormtroopers weren't recruited from Imperial planets.
Stormtroopers being clones meme needs to stop.
>>
>>63636982
Yeah, I remember that's also what I thought. Once I understood the term clone.
>>
>>63637709
Anakin building C-3PO is like Achmed Mohamed building his clock.
>>
>>63635606
Obviously I thought it was a separatist conflict between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
>>
>>63641950
you must be quite new. baka desu senpai
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>63642136
>Storm-troopers being clones meme needs to stop.

Well guess who fucking made that meme?

And there is nothing to say otherwise.

>inb4 EU

They went from being Possible normal joes working for the baddies, with obvious non uniqueness ton soldiers. to being made canon clones anon. At least for the most part.
>>
>>63636909
The ending of RotS is the best thing Lucas did with the prequels you utter fucking cunt.
And kek at you literally not understanding the plot.
Sheev was behind it all, the Trade Federation, the Separatists, everything.
It's really fucking simple and you're too stupid to get it.
The plot is stupid, yes, but simple.
I'm guessing The Force Awakens will be your favorite movie of all time.
>>
>>63642449
By the time of ANH most of the Clone troopers were gone and replaced by normal humans.
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-06.jpg (23 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-06.jpg
23 KB, 600x584
>>63642615
Says
WHOO
H
O
O

Headcanon doesn't count. Why can't you just admit it was a hackfraud continuity error?
>>
>>63640155
>Instead of being monks in a weird sexless cult, it could actually be like an order of knights
>They follow the force and train, but can go do their own thing
This is pretty much how I imagined the Jedi before the prequels.
In my mind they did have council of sorts but were generally autonomous individuals.
Also there weren't thousands of Jedi
>>
>>63640215
>We fought together in the Star Wars. A New Hope has risen in you, I can feel it.
>>
File: 1448219595442.png (8 KB, 282x261) Image search: [Google]
1448219595442.png
8 KB, 282x261
>>63636149
>>
>>63641576
stormtroopers could be clones for all you know, well until boyega of course
>>
>>63642907
>Also there weren't thousands of Jedi
Classic Example of Lucas not understanding what made the mythos so neat. It wasn't the FIGHITNG and the Laser Swords. Fuck Plinkett even makes the good point of that ONLY jedi used the Light sabers anyway. And Vader was really a rarity. That most Sith would be like Palpatine.

Something mysterious and rare among people isn't better whn 100000000 people of all breed are Jedis, and everyone has lightsabers. and 9 is too old to Train a Jedi. Not to mention Medichlorians. Christ...

If it had just been the Jedi Council and thousands of scholars with few able to transition to the ability to become Jedi, as in a pure you have it or don't sense. that could have worked, but noooo.....
>>
>>63643050
>well until boyega of course

He's cleary a Trooper in Disguise, and actually a rebel. But whatever.

>>63641576
I fucking hate when that hack fraud makes those kind of Continuity mistakes in the prequels, because then it seems the OT got it wrong. It's like crafting a fucking Square peg for a round hole
>>
>>63642716
The fact that it's been 20 years? So the clones are old as shit. Jew emperor probably blows up Kamino to avoid paying the bill. Also, Luke wants to join them, which means they clearly have normal people making up their ranks.
>>
>>63642716
For one thing, all the Stormtroopers in the OT have unique voices.
If they were meant to be clones, they could've easily done voice overs for all the troopers.
>>
>>63643210
> So the clones are old as shit. Jew emperor probably blows up Kamino to avoid paying the bill. Also, Luke wants to join them, which means they clearly have normal people making up their ranks.

Again you are talking about things that never happened or were true and no longer line up because of Lucas. Changing it to 'Storm Troopers are clones' Makes those problems. Where as them just being signups made sense and was basically the canon. Then they are made clones for no reason
>>
>>63635846
HATE SYNTH
>>
>>63643237
Remember that the point i'm trying to make is that Lucas made a dumb continuity error by making the Republican Army Clones. Instead of conscripts that is talked about directly. it Just doesn't fit with the Storm Troops that they had billions of Clones then. Where did they all go?
>>
>>63643301
There's nothing in the prequels that imply the Galactic Empire used clones for their stormtroopers.
>>
>>63643357
The Clones had accelerated aging and there's no indication that there's a magical stop to the aging past a certain point in maturity.
They weren't meant to be an eternal army for the Republic, they're supposed to be quickly mass produced elite soldiers so the Republic doesn't have to worry about finding billions of Jango Fett-tier soldiers for their army.
>>
>>63643368
>There's nothing in the prequels that imply the Galactic Empire used clones for their stormtroopers.

What about that part where they had no army at all whatsoever and haven't been in a war in ages?
>>
>>63643482
Well In what way does recruiting and paying for soldiers a better option than printing more and more and more disposable unattached emotional literal cannon fodder?

I doubt they just flat out stopped rolling out clones. It's only been 20 years.
>>
>>63643494
The Galactic Empire?
The Empire most definitely had a massive army, ruling with fear and all.
>>
File: tumblr_li9krkVz1x1qd9fzl.gif (496 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_li9krkVz1x1qd9fzl.gif
496 KB, 500x281
>>63640251
wtf is this shit
>>
File: Palp_trustme (1).jpg (280 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme (1).jpg
280 KB, 1600x1200
>>63643537
The Republic you retard. The Republic had no retard.

Unless you think that Million and millions man Army just DIssapeared.

Palpatine was Smiling in awe of the Army in the end of 2. All for him to replace that endless faceless army with farmer joe?

Are you retarded? The ships even look like Star Destroyers
>>
>>63643530
>recruiting and paying
>not conscripting the poor/undesirables as cannon fodder
>>
>>63643611
>The Republic had no retard.

Fuck i need to not stay up all night this often

THey had No Army
>>
>>63636717
>ike 60 female extras wearing skimpy outfits. There's a chick wearing a red thong as they enter.

That was actually one of the best scenes in prequels
>>
>>63643530
>Well In what way does recruiting and paying for soldiers a better option than printing more and more and more disposable unattached emotional literal cannon fodder?
That is the literal point of the Clone troopers.
To create a steady supply of capable soldiers for the Republic that the politicians don't have to care about at all and can just throw at conflicts by the millions to resolve issues.
As for why they stopped outside of the EU, there could be plethora of reasons.
But there really isn't anything to indicate the storm troopers are clone troopers.
>>
>>63643629
>Luke talks about going into the Academy
"aunt peru i wanna do it for free'

>>63643658
>But there really isn't anything to indicate the storm troopers are clone troopers.

You wanna know why? Because they were never intended to be. It's almost as if lucas fucked it up and made a minor plothole/continuity error
>>
>>63643611
>Unless you think that Million and millions man Army just DIssapeared.
Seeing as how the clones had accelerated aging, yes.
The mighty Empire coming to your planet to conscript all the able men by force binds the planet and the men to service to the Empire better than a clone army ever could.
>>
When it was just the Original Trilogy it was great - plenty of things (especially backstory) that was a mystery which added to the mythos. The more they filled in the holes the worse it got.
>>
>>63643655
agreed
introduced to the coolest character of the prequels
Darth Maul eat your heart out, Sleazebaggano is here
>>
File: aa.jpg (252 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
252 KB, 460x800
>>63643760
Whats to stop them from printing off more clones? They are portrayed as people made off like machines? You really think they wouldn't make more? Am i dead right now? What is this Lucas Defense force? Why are people defending such a lazy inconsistency that Lucas made because making people in costumes for a Republic Army was expensive and too much work. Couldn't even be bothered to make any for the bad guys army.
>>
>>63643876
think logically what good does conscripts serve to outmatch disposable people?
Got sick of people who followed every order with factory issue top of the line training?

Maybe at most have real people be able to work for Commanding ranks.
Throw away humans makes much more sense. People would desert like mad if it was a conscript situation
>>
File: elan_zps85b48f64.jpg (108 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
elan_zps85b48f64.jpg
108 KB, 1024x714
>>63643857
>you want some spice f-a-m
>>
>>63643611
>he didn't play Bro-Front II
long story short, it turns out anyone who controls Kamino can make them

so the empire goes in, enslaves Kamino-ans and OI VEI SHUT IT DOWNs/ incorporates the cloning facilities
>>
>>63639591
Just rewatched this yesterday and it occured to me that the hive of scum and villainy also has the most diverse mixture of species seen in the movies.
>>
>>63636717
Where did you find the Phantom Edit
>>
>>63644131
>video games to explain why there are plotholes

K

Still leaves the question as to why there are conscripts and Imperial Academy. No longer just one clone source like the vidya game is Still better explanation then 'all the clones are gone' It still helps even less that the Clone Troopers are t-1000's in the Prequels to add insult to injury
>>
>>63644007
>>63643876
and again,
>inb4 my non canon fanfic reasons
>>
>>63639591
>canonically the ugly monster who said he didn't like luke was just joking and he was actually a pretty nice guy
>obi-wan attacked them for no reason at all
thanks EU
>>
>>63635606
I had assumed it was some sort of massive rebellion that caused the ushering in of a totalitarian government.

I had imagined it was the clones that rebelled though, so I wasnt too far off I suppose.
>>
>>63642449
what cartoon is this image from again
>>
>>63635606
The time period between between me watching the OT and and the PT was relatively short (when the special editions came out, so about 4 years before anything about AOTC started hitting the mainstream) and would do more consuming of star wars media than speculating. But I vaguely recall something about imagining jedi fighting clones of themselves, which may have been influenced by the OB1 theory.
>>
>>63635904
he did have something planned out, he did move the death star battle to the end of the first one, when it was supposed to have been in ROTJ all along, that's why we got a second death star so soon

but things change along the way so whatever the original story was exactly it's probably not too closely related to the final product
>>
>>63641589
It's female
>>
Originally, Lucas intended for the clones to be genetically-altered insane shocktroopers from a remote planet who attacked the Republic and were repelled by the Jedi. The Clone Wars were meant to be about 30-40 years before ANH rather than 20. Palpatine's rise to power was meant to have taken place some time after the war, rather than 10 years before.

When writing the prequels, he changed it to the clones fighting ALONGSIDE the Republic. The dates were condensed and the CW now took place 20 years before ANH. Palpatine's rise to power now began 10 years before the CW and escalated during that time.
>>
>>63635989
clones were supposed to be a much bigger part of it but then george forgot how to write
>>
>>63635800
I didn't even know cloning was a thing back then. Dolly was cloned in the mid 90s, when that film came out it was probably some obscure thing known only by scientists. Lucas really did his research.
>>
>>63636678
midichlorians were established in 1978 as a guideline for EU writers
>>
File: SaneUnfitJoey[1].gif (432 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
SaneUnfitJoey[1].gif
432 KB, 500x211
>>63647105
the first film is a lot closer to hard sci fi than any of the later ones

even details like the death star having a magnetic field to protect against cosmic radiation that interferes with the rebel radios, using parsecs as a measure of stellar distances

even the design of the star destroyer is pretty inspired, the sloped armor reduces weight for volume immensely and the bridge tower has almost a full view of the sky despite the size of the ship, allowing sensors and comms to function in most cases without having to turn the ship around at all

>yfw, were it possible, the lightspeed effect is probably a pretty good representation of what physically breaching lightspeed would look like
>>
>>63637748
That + Anakin becoming Vader would have done it for me
>>
>>63636197
The EU seeped in like radon into every single crack in the storyline. That's why the EU is so fucking huge and broad
>>
File: emperor pope.jpg (99 KB, 480x332) Image search: [Google]
emperor pope.jpg
99 KB, 480x332
>>63635606
I thought that "cloning" was just a process for making an adult, functional duplicate of a person. The clone wars were Empire vs. Republic, and the Republic lost because the Empire was able to outnumber them by cloning their Storm Troopers.
>>
>>63636494
George Lucas' wet dream are all these mini movies and series that are a little more strictly controlled than your average EU. He wants to make a 20 season dramatic epic adventure tale that is watched successively in binges.
>>
File: consider_the_following[1].png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following[1].png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>63635959
endor was the wookie homeworld, thats how they were supposed to beat the empire

endor was the moon of had abbadon, the imperial capital, which was supposed to be like coruscant totally industrialized and built over, it's called the "sanctuary moon" because it's like a planetary scale central park/wildlife preserve

also remember the first plot twist of the movie is that the imperial senate is disbanded in favor of tarkins fear tactics, so right where we begin is where the last remnant of the republic has fallen

that said, episode I is supposed to be young obi wans first adventure, it starts out as that but quickly loses its thread creating the alternate universe of the prequels
>>
>>63636276
>Also thought the empire was around for 100s of years

This always fucking bothered me.. They basically made the Empire last like 20 years, but at the start of IV that imperial guy goes on about the Force being some made up hokey religion.

The guy's like 40. Does he not remember when Jedis were fucking everywhere? Compressing the time scales makes no sense
>>
>>63636654
dune, he initially tried to secure the rights for a dune film but couldn't

that's where tatooine and spice trading/mining comes from anyway

probably the force as well
>>
>>63638845

You mean this guy?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kardue'sai'Malloc

Of course he has a fucking backstory
>>
>>63640155

And the fact that Anakin ends up fighting in all the wars is what pushes him to the dark side
>>
>>63636869
I hate this shit the most

you have an entire galaxy full of infinite stories of which luke's is only one, always there's hints of something more and bigger

yet they keep coming back to the same 4-5 planets, especially fucking tatooine I am sick and tired of looking at tatooine fucking jakku is just tatooine with a different name

and every part of the story revolves around the OT to such a ridiculous degree the timeline is measured in years prior and after it

star wars galaxy? more like star wars star cluster
>>
>>63644322
>>63644131
>>63643611

Jango Fett's DNA degraded and Boba was off who knows where and was opposed to cloning to begin with, plus as anon said in Bro Front, the Kaminoans rebelled and destroyed a bunch of equipment. So the COMPNOR SS fascist indoctrination of society to get recruits and stoke human supremacy was the plan after the clone wars
>>
>>63644071

>Sleazebaggano
>Mon Calamari
>Darth Plagueius

Lucas you fucking hack. I swear he's just a retard
>>
>>63635606
I assumed they were wars over the ethics of cloning, or maybe the rights of clones.

I certainly didn't think they were a single war named for a clone army whose very made-to-order existence implies clone armies are relatively uncommon.
>>
File: Coruscant_Sunset03[1].jpg (48 KB, 690x294) Image search: [Google]
Coruscant_Sunset03[1].jpg
48 KB, 690x294
>>63636717
mate are you talking shit about coruscant in tpm? that shit is beautiful, one of the last good examples of cgi in film
>>
>>63648597
*relatively common, not uncommon

Also, like >>63636869 said, I liked it better when it was a throwaway line that was never explained.
>>
>>63635846
Okay Todd
>>
>>63647379
Too bad he stopped giving a shit in the prequels.
>>
>>63648517
but his names are great

>Darth Icky
>Darth Ew
>Darth Ugh
>Malev Opriss
>Sheev Palpatine
>Darth Killous
>>
>>63646756

underrated post
>>
>>63635846
My thought as well. Both sides thrown into chaos because no one knew who to trust, originals having to battle their clones, clones not knowing that they weren't the originals, stuff like that. A constant state of paranoia that made the uncompromising fascism of the new empire attractive to the common man and even a skilled Jedi "Knight" (not a monk dressed in moisture farm robes) like Anakin.
>>
>>63637502
>>63637337
>>63637303
>>63637302
>>63636921
>>63636909
>>63636832
>>63636811
>>63636806
>>63636717

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgphpiO0L8

This should have been the opening to Episode 1, not Episode 3. It would have changed the entire dynamic of the story.
>>
>>63649078
ew fuck that scene
>>
>>63648661
I agree. Coruscant was a great capitol planet for a developed republic.
>>
>>63636832
>>63648944
God, these are cool ideas.
>>
File: TheedAttack[1].png (2 MB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
TheedAttack[1].png
2 MB, 1920x814
>>63649187
generally apart from the gungans and watto/sebulba I hold tpm cgi in pretty high regard

cgi can be done well but you need to put the time and effort into it, most films now have more effects shots than older films had regular shots, and the older talent has been replaced with video game kids
>>
It's so depressing to consider how much better these movies could have been.
>>
>>63649503
all that is needed is for someone to have the creative freedom to explore the universe in a film independent of prequel/sequel/eu baggage

something like rogue one
>>
>>63648256
jesus lmao
>>
>>63635874
I'd watch that for a dollar
>>
I thought it was where 2 sides with clone armies at war caused massive destruction in their battles across many world's. The technology to create clone armies was used immediately in warfare. The side that won became the Empire.

I was 10 when the Phantom Menace came out, and saw the OT several times, especially empire and a new hope. My mom hated return of the jedi and I only saw it once.
>>
>>63635606
Jedi clones. Obi-Wan = OB-1
>>
>>63635828
would there be any doubt if that was true then the prequels would have him being made by Anankin?

>he was a good friend
>>
>>63635606
I thought both sides had cloned their most powerful recruits, so they had an army made entirely of their best soldier/knight.
>>
>>63652431
>realize all the lines about keeping people from dieing with sheev were a setup for bsing with clones.
>>
>>63635606

I thought it was going to be a massive war started by saboteurs in the Galactic Senate who were actually clones of actual senators who had been kidnapped and cloned. I figured these beloved leaders would cause a split that would lead to the begin of the Empire, and the Jedi would be a powerful force of monk-warriors who would fight against the Sith Lords and their Mandolorian super commandos. I had hopes when the prequels were coming out that they'd reveal that the Emperor was actually a senator named Palpatine who created a clone of himself to lead the other clones who were destroying the Senate.
>>
>>63635846
This was the plot of an MLP episode.
>>
>>63639978
This is literally what I thought it was till the prequels came out

The reality was so so so so bad.
>>
>>63636180

The evil droid thing does at least give a reason to why R2 and 3PO aren't welcome in the cantina.
>>
>>63636494
>>George Lucas clearly likes it enough to put one of the villains in the movies

I thought Grievous was thought up for Episode III, but used before it in the series, where they had the design and the characteristics of 'he leads the droids and kills Jedi'.
>>
>>63635875
>Obi Wan didn't remember the droids

He only said he never owned any droids. R2 belonged to Anakin and really those R4s of him were probably just Jedi Order property rather then actually being his.
>>
>>63636494
>>63657874
Yeah, Grievous was made for Episode III. George gave Genndy early concept art and a basic description to work with and Genndy made him over the top badass.

It's just like how Boba Fett was introduced in the Holiday Special's cartoon segment.
>>
>>63648661
Problem is we NEVER interact with it and have no attachment to it in TPM
We spend time sitting in boring closed rooms.
Just talking about shit no one cares about. Shot, reverse shot.
>>
>>63635606
George Lucas had a roughly consistent idea of what the Clone Wars were. I remember in 1997 kids talked about about an army of Mandalorian clones who wiped out the Jedi at the end of the Clone Wars and how Boba Fett and his armor was a relic of the conflict. I remember some of that came from some EU book. It was also on some shitty geocity pages.
>>
>>63648032

This has the potential to bother me about the new ones. When Han says "It's all true", and mentions the dark side...it has me wondering if this is going to ask you to believe in a situation where, essentially, young adults in the 1970s or 1980s don't know about Hitler.
>>
>>63636921
>>63635904
Yes and no.

The original idea for Star Wars was some sort of a tv serial but in movie format: the events of Episode I (Star Wars) would maybe be related to the events of Episode II, but there's also many reasons to believe Lucas thought that the Star Wars franchise could hold many stories that doesn't feature an evil Empire and a small Rebel Alliance, or even go as far as to be each movie (except the first and last one) to be directed by any other than Lucas. That explains why Vader survived the destruction of the Death Star, or why Star Wars' ending was self-contained.

When Star Wars became a massive hit, Lucas chose to make the following movies related to Luke and co., and he started working on Episode II. It was after he chose to make Darth Vader Luke's father when he realized he could do three trilogies, with SW being Episode IV, and the three first episodes be about the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan, Darth Vader (at this time "Darth" was still a name, not a title) and other stuff.

But since ESB's filming was so disastrous, and since his wife Marcia left him between ESB and Jedi's screening, he abandoned the franchise for a while and renounced to make a sequel trilogy, at least for the moment.

Then he started making The Phantom Menace, and around this time he chose to make the franchise a six-movie story about Anakin.

Source for all of this: "The Secret History of Star Wars"
>>
>>63648661
It looked okay and was subtle in 1. I liked it desu.

They made it WACKY XD silly and retarded in Episode 2. However Having a decently made world means nothing if you do nothing but shitty unnecessarily complicated Political bullshit no it's easy as piss to follow but far too drawn out is what i mean by this
>>
>>63658596
>(at this time "Darth" was still a name, not a title)

How soon after the first movie was this? Vader was called 'Dark Lord of the Sith' (so Darth for short) fairly early. Something like the first toy packaging?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.