[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i asked my date at dinner who she liked in standup comedy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: seth loves louis ck.png (12 KB, 201x214) Image search: [Google]
seth loves louis ck.png
12 KB, 201x214
i asked my date at dinner who she liked in standup comedy and she said jeff dunham, but that was about it.

i like louis ck, patrice o'neal (rip), bill burr, etc but she said she dislikes rape jokes

who is somebody in the middle?
>>
>>63633981
Probably Dane Cook? I'm not sure though, I can't imagine anyone that gets triggered by rape jokes being capable of decent comedy.
>>
>>63633981
Rape jokes are the pinnacle of art
>>
File: 165111231316.jpg (29 KB, 312x388) Image search: [Google]
165111231316.jpg
29 KB, 312x388
>>
>>63634406
No, I'm pretty sure he has a bit about how it's impossible to rape your wife. Something about having sex with her while she's sleeping because thats how bad it is for married couples.
>>
>>63633981

Mitch Hedberg and Norm Macdonald.
>>
>>63633981
john mulaney

pretty safe comedy but still funny
>>
>>63634578
his last special was all jokes about how great it was to be married
DROPPED
>>
I like John Mullaney. Check out his newest special he did for Netflix.
>>
>>63634506
Is norm McDonald a meme or something? People on the internet fucking love him even though he's an unfunny condescending douche who now plays colonel sanders in KFC ads.
>>
>>63633981
Rape jokes are allowed
>>
>>63634661

I've been watching Norm for years. I love his humor. I love that he's condescending. As far as "meme" is concerned, that word itself is a meme. It means nothing different than "icon". "Brand". Anything popular people identify from a single glance at a graphic image.

Anyway, yeah Norm is popular as of late. Shouldn't be a problem for you if you like Louis CK.
>>
File: 1447870160391.jpg (154 KB, 902x698) Image search: [Google]
1447870160391.jpg
154 KB, 902x698
>>63634597
well the OPs dinner date is into dunham, so i had to go with someone safe-ish.
also: mulaney's mcdonalds black coffee joke made me chuckle.
>>
Anthony Jeslenik
>>
>>63633981
>Dunham

Holy fuck OP, have fun dating someone with a terrible sense of humor. I would have pretended to go to the bathroom and climbed out the fucking window the moment I heard Dunham tbqh

To answer your question, Bill Cosby
>>
Stewart Lee
>>
>>63633981
She dislikes rape jokes but she likes retarded hillbilly "muh terrorists" "humor"? What sort of SJW is this?
>>
is jeff dunham that guy with the puppets

he's painfully unfunny
>>
>>63633981
Brian Regan is hilarious and doesn't even swear desu
>>
why are you talking about stand up comedy crack a joke you pleb
>>
>>63633981
Chris D. Elia. Girls love him.
>>
>>63636219
he has a joke about how black guys are so confident and they white girls numbers so easy

he's basically louis jr
>>
>>63633981

>she dislikes rape jokes

Should have replied, "Then you're going to hate dessert."
>>
>>63633981
Not one post for Jim "does it for hot pockets" Gaffigan
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.