[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You know what they say Ray, the Apple doesn't fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 75.jpg (19 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
19 KB, 680x478
"You know what they say Ray, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Well I'm the Apple, and I'm falling so goddamn far from the tree I can't even see it anymore"
>>
>they say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, well ive been spending a lot of time looking at my hands ray, and guess what, theyre fucking feet.
>>
>>63632774
They say that anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed. Well guess what Ray?

I prefer bananas.
>>
ALL THE GOLD IN CALIFORNIA!
>>
>>63632774
No, you're doing it wrong. It's more like this:
>All my life I've been told the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Well I've fallen Ray, and I'm looking up at this tree, and all I can see are fucking lemons. And I'm thinking it's time I made some lemonade.
>>
I really do love vinceposting. Why did it have to die so fast?
>>
This is the best meme /tv/ has come up with.
>>
Vince posting rises once again. This was some funny shit. TDS3 when?
>>
>>63634883

>I used to be a meme, Ray. But you know how time flies. And I don't even have a fucking watch.
>>
>>63634883
Takes too much cleverness and wit to construct a good one. /tv/ is into stale memes and easily-regurgitated buzzwords.
>>
I never got trips Ray, not even fucking dubs. So I disguised myself as a janitor and killed the math teacher. They say it's a dog eat dog world, but I only eat hotpockets, and 4chan was bought by the fucking chinaman.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.