[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1450086620599.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450086620599.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you.

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
>>63632293

t-1000 and grievous any day
>>
Grievous is top tier
T-1000 is very high tier
Predator is very high tier
Slashers are shit tier
Lizard is mid tier
Aliens are low tier
Winter Soldier is between high and very high due to his weapons stockpile
Nuada is also between high and very high

I'd say the best combination is T-1000 and Winter Soldier. I don't care about WS himself but the T-1000 with that stockpile would take out all the others with ease.
>>
>>63632353

But the Alien acid would take out the t-1000 pretty easily.
>>
>>63632353
If we're going by movie appearances, Grevious is pretty shit actually. Mike Myers is immortal, even when he gets "really actually killed this time for real" he always comes back, so I'd put him top tier.
>>
Nuada - spear can take care of immortals(so slashers are down)
Now you need winter soldier, predator, or grevious.
All of them are fine.
Winter soldier has stockpile and is Damn strong
Predator has high tech weapons, stealth, and could detect threats.
Grevious is God-tier melee on this list.

It is worth considering the terminator but... There are no gun stores near me, and pure melee terminator is topped by above choices.
>>
Grievous and t-1000
>>
Nuada and Predator.
Nuada mainly for nigh-invincible soldiers and the ability to permanently end the slasher duo.
Predator for his plasma caster which can severely damage the T-1000 and presumably kill it with enough direct hits, plus the extreme stealth, tracking, and detection skills/tech.
I try to convince the predator to share and recreate some of his tech with me and Nuada and his soldiers, simply so we all have a much easier time, and I'll see if Nuada has any magic he might be able to work to help the rest of us. With all of that squared, we should be fuckin golden.

The only things that even remotely stand a chance would be Grievous (not sure how a predator might deal with someone of his caliber, he could probably deflect all the projectiles, and predators aren't the best close up), but ultimately Nuada could take him out I think.

Winter soldier will just be destroyed by the predator.
Lizard can only stand a chance if he manages to get his hand on some tech to reverse engineer...hopefully the enemies don't actually work together, otherwise Grievous and him would make a devastating combination. And the t-1000, thinking about it. Though I highly doubt a terminator would ever work with someone else, skynet is much too paranoid for that.

The aliens are tricky, but really only if you're in a place with ventilation big enough for them to fit in, which is inexplicably dark all the time. Predator hopefully isn't as incompetent as they were in AVP.
>>
People are seriously underestimating Lizard.

>stronger than Spider-Man (can benchpress 12 tons)
>can regenerate like Wolverine
>very agile and can clinge to walls and ceilings
>brilliant mind of a scientist who can invent and engineer stuff to help
>sharper instincts and senses
>alarm system and bunch of scouts in the form of inconspicuous lizards
>>
Slasher duo and the Predator
But more importantly, do the rest team up or fight each other?
>>
>>63632525
>do the rest team up
Possibly but not necessarily.
>or fight each other?
No.
>>
>>63632293
t-1000 + predator

predator shreks grievous by shooting his heart, t1000 is basically invincible at that point
>>
>>63632293
>Grievous
>equipped with two lightsabers

U wot m8?
>>
>>63632703

attempt at balance
>>
>>63632657
Well at least that's not a definite team up, it'd be like rat-race with murderous individuals. I can live with that
>>
File: 1449953646382.png (352 KB, 595x584) Image search: [Google]
1449953646382.png
352 KB, 595x584
>>63632293
I let all of them fuck me.
>>
>>63632293
Xennies and T-1000.

I'd have the xenomorphs build a big-ass nest, and we'd hide out in there. T-1000 would patrol the tunnels, because he's pretty much unstoppable, and he can see in the dark. While the others try to find me, the xenomorphs would pop out of camouflage, and pick them off one at a time.

Only complication is the Yautja, but I'm guessing that T-1000 would fuck him up, or the xenomorphs would win by numbers (like they always do).
>>
>>63632293
Lizard and Xenomorphs. Grievous and Predator are reptiles and can be controlled to bolster my ranks.
>>
>>63633076
>describing extraterrestrial species as "reptiles"

Based on what? Because they look kinda lizardy? They are as much reptile as a rosebush.
>>
>>63633164
We'll see motherfucker.
>>
>>63633076
Why not just go to the everglades? Nobody fucks with the gator army
>>
>>63632293
I only need the slasher duo to protect me.

If I walk briskly away from the others, they can't ever catch up, because if they move faster than a slow walk or crawl, they'll trip, and if any of them manage to successfully sneak up on me, by the time I turn round it'll turn out that it was actually my friend/a cat all along.
>>
>>63632293
Predator's plasma caster (trumps T-1000) and tactical expertise, along with Nuada's magical (trumps the supernatural Jason and Michael), invincible soldiers are invaluable.
All the rest would be rekt easily.
>>
Predator and Lizard
>>
>>63632293
T-1000 and nuada are only correct answers, t-1000 because he's hard as fuck to kill and can spike people, nuada for magic shenanigans. Together they're best defensive combo, people saying predator is best are retards, he can be killed pretty easy by almost anyone, and is better at tracking than defending. Slasher duo are second best bet, as they're invincible-but all they need to be is incapacitated for 1 minute and bang, you're dead so they're not great either.
>>
>>63633289
who says that only the benefitial horror tropes will aply to you?
u go taking a dump and BÄM the Lizard crawls out of the sink!
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 400x301
>>63632429
>>
File: LUkOFEc.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
LUkOFEc.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>63633381
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>63633432
whats not to understand, the Lizard man will be in your shittclosed if u want to take a dump while your 2 slasher budys try to take out the T-1000
>>
>>63633289
Yeah slasher duo supported by tropes are unstoppable.

Any enemy who tried to come after you would be distracted by noises and go inspect them only to be murdered by the slasher duo.
>>
>>63633491
xenos would be a perfect addition to the slasher duo.
>>
>>63633379
Predator has range though.
The T-1000 malfunctions when even briefly exposed to extreme temperatures, and the predator has plasma-based weaponry.
As for tracking, he's still basically a machine, so it's not a far stretch to assume the predator could pick up energy emissions from whatever powers him.
>>
>>63633491
>the other villains all agree to work together and hunt you down as a group
>on second thoughts, lets split up and all look for him one by one in this abandoned insane asylum - what could go wrong?

UNKILLABLE
>>
>>63632293
Someone make a new one of these pls
>>
>>63633577
The other killers pause to smoke marijuana and have casual sex and listen to rock music. Unfortunately for them, the slasher duo is waiting for them to make this deadly mistake.
>>
>>63633658
Got any ideas or suggestions?
>>
>>63633700
>The other villains stop to take a shower.
>>
File: 1449188287229.png (248 KB, 636x594) Image search: [Google]
1449188287229.png
248 KB, 636x594
>>
File: laughinganimals.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimals.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>63633814
>>
>>63633744
>Andrew Detmer from Chronicle
>TX
>Boss super predator from Predators
>Venom
>2 sammael demons from the first Hellboy
>War Machine
>1 queen alien
>The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers
>>
>>63632293
can i fuck the aliens?

cause if so i want to have an orgy with them
>>
>>63633573
True, I didn't think about that. Still, I think while the predator would be good at hunting them, he wouldn't be a good defender if your aim is to survive.
>>
>>63633931
That's what Nuada and his big metal faggots are for.
>>
>>63632353
Lizard is big as hell and can regenerate really fast man
>>
Most fun fights to watch :

Predator vs the Lizard
T1000 vs Bucky
Nuada vs Grievous
Slashers vs Aliens
>>
File: 1439424977826.jpg (272 KB, 2538x2538) Image search: [Google]
1439424977826.jpg
272 KB, 2538x2538
T-1000 and Predator every time
>>
Can T-1000 call for police or military backup?
>>
>>63633491
>slasher duo supported by tropes
single attacker survives to defeat the slashers and accomplish mission while setting up for possible sequel where slashers come back and protect someone else
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.