[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into bar with your gf >this guy slaps her ass and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 930x1396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 930x1396
>walk into bar with your gf
>this guy slaps her ass and then licks her feet

What would you do?
>>
>>63630261
Stab him in the neck with a pen.
>>
Drop my pants and suck his dick.
>>
>>63630261
Wow great meme

Fuck off to reddit
>>
fuc his boipussy
>>
Call up some hard pipe hittin nigguz and end his life
>>
>>63630261
UNO
>>
hehe
meme
>>
>>63630286
FARTO
>>
>>63630261
>Tell him his films are dogshit.
>Watch as he falls to the floor and assumes the fetal position.
>Laugh as Quentin starts to cry.
Take GF home and fuck her raw while thinking of crying quentin laying on the floor..
Dump the biggest load into GF while saying in Zeds voice: "Looks like its you big boy!"
>>
>>63630261

Tell him to cast my GF in his next movie and do whatever he wants to do with her.
>>
>>63630261
I'd kick him in the head and watch him bleed to death from biting off his own tongue.

It would fuck up the date and I'd probably go to prison, but at least he'd stop being around.
>>
Tell him that's assault and he's going to jail but that he shouldn't worry since going to jail for sexual assault is "a black male thang!"
>>
File: 1450034391004.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1450034391004.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>63630261
>your gf
>>
Give him the hourly rates and fees and ask if he's interested
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.