[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Georges L. this Monday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: JJ_shotsfirstorheis.png (26 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
JJ_shotsfirstorheis.png
26 KB, 720x719
What's going on in George's head right now ?
>>
"What do you mean more lens flare"
>>
If we let lucas make another one we could have had and original story with old luke as the star, likely would rhyme with the prequels and the ot

but instead we have soulless nostalgia bait from the guy that ruined star trek
>>
>>63629514

Lucas brain not yours.
>>
>yeah okay
>boy i love sitting
>>
>look at all these royalties, i didnt even have to move
>>
Noway it's gonna be better than this :

https://youtu.be/en8bh60K7m8
>>
>>63629283
>They actually thought Star Wars was worth $4.3 billion?
>>
>>63629824
>very many
wtf
>>
>>63629862

Their analysts think it's way more. When the copyright is gonna end ? Or they gonna fuck us over with the extension of intellectual property until 2100 ?
>>
He has already seen it.
>>
He didn't want to do it anymore

You just know
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-14-11-02-42.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-14-11-02-42.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>63630088

You all know he wants it to failed secretly.

https://youtu.be/YhhACgJJkc4
>>
>>63630120

Well he should be pretty happy now, with JJ set to ruin the whole franchise.
>>
Bump.

How are you Georges ?

Don't worry you were right. People just know what they really want. Prequels were bolds.
>>
>>63629824
barf, barf bag now.
>>
He's probably bitter about the potential success of the franchise without him. He sold to Disney to spite the fans but Disney may manage to actually turning things around and revitalizing the franchise.
>>
>>63631387

Who's is the big boss at Disney in charge of Star Wars franchise , pulling strings in the dark. I'd like to imagine he looks like Sheev.
>>
File: DisneyIger.jpg (108 KB, 477x356) Image search: [Google]
DisneyIger.jpg
108 KB, 477x356
>>63631461
Oh god, he looks like pre-monstermash Palpatine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.